Deep state used "weather manipulation technology" on Ian to hurt DeSantis, says ex-InfoWars host (video)

Nicely done.

One possibly positive result does not outweigh the hundreds (thousands?) of times it has been tried and nothing much has happened. The Chinese government, for example is enamoured with it and does it a lot, with no particular positive results to show for it. They tried to make it snow when they hosted the Winter Olympics and got nothing, to pick one random example.

As I said, the evidence for it is very very weak, and all the markers of pseudoscience are here.

When it has appeared to work, nobody has succeeded in showing that it wouldn’t have rained anyway if they had done nothing.

I actually came here to post exactly that. Thanks for taking care of it.

1 Like

Orbital mind control lasers.

3 Likes

Animated GIF

i get it, George! but why the stereo image? i can’t find anything different in one from t’other. what am i missing? because it is not that our governor DeathSentence is a pissy little fascist. that part i get.

2 Likes

Dunno, but most of the images Google returned were those non-stereo images.

That ex-Info Wars host was pretty brave, calling out the Deep State and its weather manipulation tech. It reminds me of those brave people who called out Dungeons and Dragons back in the 1980’s, claiming it corrupted children by teaching them how to summon demons and devils and mind control people to kill themselves. They risked getting mind controlled or killed by the people they were railing against, much like this host risks their home getting targeted by lightning, a tornado, or a hurricane.

Or they could be fools using “mind control”, “black magic summoning”, and/or “weather manipulation technology” as boogeymen because they don’t understand what’s going on and/or don’t want to admit that they’re just assholes. Probably this.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.