Deepfake of Jennifer Lawrence with Steve Buscemi's face

Sorry about that. Casting is having a hard time getting enough extras and bit players since all of the humans left. Good news is I hear we should soon be able to get all the Buscemis we need to fill in. Real Life™ apologizes for any inconvenience.

8 Likes
2 Likes

That moviestar quaff combined with those heavy-lidded eyes was downright Culkinesque

1 Like

Considering the state of world is currently in i’m starting to think that the movie Running Man was really prescient in a myriad of ways, including deepfakes.

4 Likes

Ha. There’s somethingsomething meta here about the idea that such copying is still a concern/thing.

4 Likes

sometimes i hate the future.

1 Like

The concern is that that sweet YouTube money won’t go to the original video creator.

2 Likes

A couple of years ago my partner and I decided to do a week in NYC. He was in Orlando for work and I was at home, so we flew separately. At the end of the flight, it took forever for the bags to come down the carousel, and I struck up a chat, smalltalk really, with a few of the poor saps standing there waiting with me.

Several days into the trip my partner and I spent a day walking around randomly and somehow ended up walking around beneath the Williamsburg bridge on our way back to the hotel. The area was not touristy or anything, and there were maybe only 3 or 4 other people in sight in any direction. One of them was one of the folks I’d been chitchatting with by the luggage carousel.

It was so random and so unlikely … and yet there we were.

2 Likes

@Pensketch and @anon14491400, this one goes out to YOU!!

4 Likes

Does anyone else remember when Bravo was just a 24 hour movie marathon channel ?

1 Like

Shame pencil line mustache was omitted.

Here’s Steve Buscemi with Jennifer Lawrence’s face. This ought to set things right. You’re welcome!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.