Deer crashes into school window, causing security lockdown

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/11/05/deer-crashes-into-school-windo.html

3 Likes

Oh deer, oh deer, oh deer… :grin:

11 Likes

EDIT:

@docosc
Dammit, man!

11 Likes

Oh my deer…

6 Likes

A determined-looking principal Jack Lawrence said, “The buck stops here”.

9 Likes

The lockdown wasn’t as unwarranted as it might seem; it’s the time of year when deer are fleeing heavily-armed Elmer Fudds.

8 Likes

Chief Kevin Garvey is on the case.

1 Like

Okay, who ordered fast food?

3 Likes

5 Likes

Security lockdown? If that happened when I was in elementary school the squeals of laughter mixed with the screams of chaos combined with watching the adults try to get the thing out the door would have made keeping any semblance of order impossible.

On another note, if it were up to Betsy DeVos’s plan to arm a trigger-happy teacher either some kid would have gotten hurt/killed or there would be venison on the menu. Venison’s not worth it.

4 Likes

The only thing that can stop a deer crashing into a school is a good guy with a gun. No, seriously.

1 Like

Doe!

(whatever, BB - nine fucking characters, my arse)

1 Like
The windows were shattered. No word on the deer.

They had no-eye deer? :deer: Poor thing.

1 Like

This actually seems like a good use of lockdown. Keep curious kids out of the way of a scared deer (yes, deer can be dangerous), making shooing it out of the school easier.
Better than having kids terrified that they’re potentially going to be shot at.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.