Deer crashes through window of school bus, landing on napping student

Originally published at: Deer crashes through window of school bus, landing on napping student | Boing Boing

2 Likes

That was real [deer in the headlights] stuff.

5 Likes

Oh deer…

16 Likes

Naps save lives.

I've Been Saying It For Ten Damn Years - Randy Quaid in Independence Day

15 Likes

That poor deer, though. Such a stressful moment.

10 Likes

This deer will return to its friends telling fantastic tales of a bright light and awful sound, a moment of pain, entrapment in a strange craft with bizarre creatures. The other deer will mock it. But this one will know that the truth is out there.

15 Likes

Stahp right now?

Well, you’re a drop of golden sun, and no mistake.

3 Likes

I hit one once with a minivan, thought I killed it, went to drag it off the road and it started kicking, and slowly it came to, got up on it’s legs and ran away. I wonder if it learned to stay away from automobiles after that?

I’ve wondered before why natural selection hasn’t slowed down the deer community’s hunger to hurl themselves through moving vehicles.

It sounds like part of the problem is that the deer aren’t dying as much as they should; it’d probably be a good idea to install racks of kitchen knives on the front of school buses.

1 Like

That’s the only kind of bus this kid is willing to ride in.

Lol the deer community

Well I myself think this joke has legs and as stand up comedians say it will be a long walk or a far way to run.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.