Deer semen as currency

And I just give mine away to any Tam, Diane, and Sally who wants it.

1 Like

I don’t understand how this can work. It’s always under a buck even when you’re rolling in doe

9 Likes

Personally I’m really tired of politicians who get elected just to get their hands on deer semen rather than out of a sense of civic duty.

We need to get deer semen out of politics! Nowadays, 99% of the deer semen is controlled by an elite 1% of politicians and big businessmen who push their seminal agenda on the rest of us hardworking Americans and I’m sick of it!

7 Likes

Right on! It’s the same every time.

The people: “Vote for our agenda.”
The politicians: [nothing]
The lobbyists: “Semen says vote for our agenda.”
The politicians: “Okay.”

Where is the brave politician who will stand up firm and proud and say to the lobbyists, “We’ve had it with your cum-hither politics! Pull out now!”

6 Likes

And people say that accounting is boring.

4 Likes

Never mind, you can keep the change.

5 Likes

for being such an uptight state about everything being a slippery slope to beastality, texans sure do love to masturbate and inseminate their livestock and wildlife…

…oh, suddenly so much makes sense. cow pokes. :cowboy_hat_face::shushing_face:

3 Likes

Goddamn illegal deer trying to sneak in and have anchor fawns! I tells ya we need a wall!

5 Likes

It’s not as profitable as you may think. You’ve got to get them little phones that they can put grindr on, then invest in a deer suit. You may have to take some out to dinner…

4 Likes

4 Likes

So if this becomes the new gambling currency instead of cryptocurrencies, we get affordable GPUs and a lot of happy deer. Win-win!

2 Likes

Semen is speech people!!

3 Likes

Native Americans: “We use every part of the deer.”

Texans: “Challenge accepted!”

6 Likes

I thought I visited ThereIfixedit for Redneck humor, but now…

Thank you, thank you, BoingBoing. Just when I thought I knew every dumb animal joke in the whole wide world, I was proven very wrong.

1 Like

Give us time.

1 Like

Transaction legitimacy 0.42 x 10^-73 and falling…
So deer don’t need a dewar, the stuff just keeps 24h or 6h after it hits the first doe? Here I’m used to the egg getting manipulated when it comes to grooming a herd, but maybe you can get arboreal squid deer that nest in their silk hammocks if you live in the right panhandle now. A 4 point buck but 16 hands…

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.