Deer semen as currency

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/03/26/deer-semen-as-currency.html

1 Like

I always get sticky fingers when I’m around any kind of currency.

4 Likes

tenor%20(8)

11 Likes

10 Likes

Wow, prison life is harsh.

3 Likes

groping for spare change takes on a whole new meaning

9 Likes

Texas is a “closed border” state so deer are not allowed to be imported.

Well, even Texans must know that out-of-state deer cross their border like it’s nobody’s business and mate with Texan deer, unless they think that the deer pile up at their border and do a line dance.

11 Likes

I was going to make a buck joke, but I recall doing that for this same topic. Deja-rire?

9 Likes

screw blockchain and crypto currency - I’m investing in Deer-Jizz

seriously? even with the entire staff and readership, the whole community of Boing Boing? I doubt together we could MAKE UP something this awesome…

NOW - being from NE Texas - I do KNOW prize bull semen fetches big bucks - but? as currency?

http://www.steerplanet.com/bb/the-big-show/what’s-the-most-expensive-semen/15/

9 Likes

Isn’t it time to impose sperm limits on House members?

13 Likes

In Texas, the Pixy-Sticks and Honey Straws are just a little… different.

It’s an acquired taste, or so I’m told.

This could explain a lot about Texas, really.

6 Likes

What’s in your wallet? :thinking:

8 Likes

Don’t blow your whole load on it. I read an article about a guy who tried to start his own business and lost his life savings, ending up homeless. It was a real deerjerker.

10 Likes

Is this the thread for the “2 male deer leave a gay bar” joke? Asking for a friend…

8 Likes

Typical politician, in the pocket of Big Deer Semen.

5 Likes

In context, out of context, who cares? That’s nasty.

3 Likes

All this time, I could have been harvesting white gold right in my own backyard.

7 Likes

Easy…bucks are hard. Come buy.

4 Likes

The market is perfect for it, really. While beer nuts are $3.99 a can, deer nuts are under a buck!

11 Likes

I wanted more than a hobby. I wanted a way to make the world a better place. Not just for deer, but for everyone.

6 Likes