Delightful animation all about the clitoris

In my household the threat is around a woman NOT having pleasure…am I oversharing?

5 Likes

I just love the irony of a man misunderstanding a video about men misunderstanding the clitoris.

12 Likes

Yeah - you’d better finish the rest of it for yourself.

ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz

9 Likes

Let’s not dally w/ the deeper la-di-da and just keep this topical, shall we?

1 Like

Thread’s over and only now i find it ]: oh well

4 Likes

Ouch, the flag-planting (1:04 - 1:07). Adding injury to insult, as it were. I expected to see an “ouch” balloon from the clitoris. It got an audible “ouch” from me.

10 Likes

…similar household…

1 Like

1 Like

love the sly man in a boat graphical reference

4 Likes

That’s what she always says!

Imagine the disappointment…

5 Likes

I had a slightly different problem.

20 Likes

Ah ah, I instantly recognized our délicieux accent Québecois! (For those wondering).

3 Likes

Clitoris’s aren’t yours to access, tho. They are LITERALLY a part of another person’s body.

3 Likes

9 Likes

Did you ask nicely?

2 Likes

There’s a good reason that CLIT and CLINT should not be written in uppercase “futuristic” typefaces.

Because people have petty, neurotic hang-ups about human sexuality, especially anything involving women?

3 Likes

No, because people will not read them as Clit or Clint. Not a gender thing just a basic typographic thing – I do have petty hang-ups about typography and meaning.

1 Like

Dare I suggest (probaby ought not to, but I will anyway) they are also CLITORALLY a part of others’ bodies.

(Gets coat.)

2 Likes

My only complaint was that that phrasing obscures the fact that we all have genitalia comprised of the same stuff, just in varying amounts and arrangements. Isn’t the fact that ~half the population has this separate organ merely a result of how we classify these things?