French schools use 3D printed anatomical clitoris models in sex-ed classes

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2016/09/20/french-schools-use-3d-printed.html

3 Likes

Nice going, France. Now everybody will want one!

14 Likes

Stroking the clitoris? What’s wrong with a kiss boy?

21 Likes

#ISeeWhatYouDidThere (Yes, there. Right there.)

14 Likes

Kissing the clitoris? I suppose that if the woman has already consented to having it stroked it’s probably OK, but ask just to make sure.

13 Likes

Yeah it is.

8 Likes

:sigh:
deceptive Guardian article:

tldr. because she thought the sex-ed in France is awful, a scientist created a 3D-model free to download (by teachers or anyone else).
And now she’s also complaining that the Guardian (and other US medias) reinforced French stereotypes.

7 Likes
24 Likes

The clitoral marches are a bit odd. They get bigger as they go on, then pull back before reaching the destination.

10 Likes

New gum!

1 Like

You can, sadly, only satisfy half the adult population at the time. But that’s still much better than the average political party manages.

6 Likes

It will go so well with my Nick Cave doll!

5 Likes

As someone from the Midwestern US:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAHHHAAAAA…
[takes deep breath]
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAAAAHHAAHAHHAHAHA!!!

17 Likes

That does not look like any clitoris I ever met. This probably proves I am a tool of the Patriarchy.

2 Likes

HA! This line can be repeated for just about anyone getting sex-education in 'Merica.

4 Likes

I’m getting a “War of the Worlds” vibe from that thing.

18 Likes

Well, how many sex-ed classes did you take in France? Maybe they aren’t that great.

While room for improvement, as someone from the midwest, my sex ed classes were servicable.

2 Likes

The same number as I had in the Midwest: zero.

Like I said…

11 Likes

Really? How do you know? Do you have a basis for comparison?

(Only being slightly snarky, it’s an important question for anyone receiving any kind of education.)

1 Like

Well, I had a kid, so I got it right at least once.

8 Likes