Delightful animation all about the clitoris

Do you have a strange kerning for clarity? :wink:

4 Likes

isn’t every classification in biology merely a result of how we classify things?

2 Likes

That’s as true as “all models are wrong”.

Philosophically, your statement may be true. But not all classifications are artificial per se. As a biologist, I can assure you all are a result of how we classify stuff, but some are more natural and more correct than others.
You’ll have to take my word for it, because this would be a derailment of the most epic kind if we discussed this further. :slight_smile:

1 Like

i was really just trying to give bryan an excuse to further dismiss the distinction between a penis and a clitoris. personally, the fact that the clitoris is not used as a urinary pathway is sufficient, in my mind, to set the clitoris aside as a unique organ of pleasure with no other purpose.

i have a fascination with hyenas and i don’t know if everyone should feel happy or deprived that i haven’t gone into the details of the truly remarkable clitoris of the hyenas.

4 Likes

Is that what makes their unique laughing noise?

13 Likes

:thinking: . . . n . . . o . . .

8 Likes

It is a particular problem with modernist “futuristic” fonts, this is a particularly well-known example and presumably no longer exists.

7 Likes

Delightful, but also such a dark omen in the 2nd act. A clitoral dark age is a terrible thing. The idea generally that scientific knowledge can wax and wane, rather than simply bending toward greater truth (and pleasure) is such a fucking bummer. And I’m sure this has happened to the sciences-of-men-understanding-women more that other fields…

2 Likes

Have not seen “I WILL CLIT YOU WITH WORDS” in wild yet, considering waiting until I grow spare HiPSC-based non-body clitoris to see it with. [Makes ‘consumerized medicine’ shopping bag.]

8 Likes

MEGAFUCKS closed!?!

2 Likes

Did you see the rest of the vulva at 1:11? I couldn’t grab a screenshot from the embedded vimeo, but here’s a dramatic re-enactment:

https://www.artranked.com/images/8e/8ea41bc0e472a0344485a63f716704d5.JPG

4 Likes

4 Likes

You know, like AAAS Science (un…leaded?) posted that thing where they got a kidney to grow, and also liver. There’s the chindogu personalized medicine like the centipede that will cinch in lieu of fiber stitches, and there’s the one where they make stuff that has one’s particular body immunized against something wonky like marburg virus or quit the eczema nonsense that’s on a stochastic swale, but then there’s knowing your lungs can use a spare and growing some ahead o’ time. Ah. That’s better, y can breathe easier…
There is no MAKE, only RoboSurgiCenter Expo Month GO.

7 Likes

And so… you want to grow… artificial clits?

Helluva goal, that…

8 Likes

…which is also a Tinto Brass film

1 Like

1 Like

You win! Everyone else, turn off the lights and put up the chairs

I’d advise against it.

Soon he crosses paths with a most peculiar soulmate: Ginny (Jane Chase), a lesbian assassin out to kill the scientist who turned her into a “freak” by turning her eyelids into clitorises which stimulate her with every blink. Ginny spends her time holed up with her hacker girlfriend, Alik (Alice Liu), but after meeting Torque, she finds herself dragged towards a very violent personal destiny.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.