Democrats will 'abolish' suburbs, lie Mark & Patricia McCloskey of St. Louis, who pointed guns at BLM protesters

It means “abolish sundown towns”

4 Likes

“Not a single person in the out-of-control mob you saw at our house was charged with a crime. But you know who was? We were. They’ve actually charged us with felonies for daring to defend our home.”

Yes, because those protestors weren’t pointing loaded weapons at other people. fucking dumbasses.

20 Likes

Pretty simple. It means brown people might move in.

To these racists, suburbs means places where white people live.

It’s not even dog whistle racism. It’s just straight up blatant racism.

23 Likes

Point One: Racism, Racism Racism.

7 Likes

Tangential: The pistol that Ms. McCloskey is demonstrating terrible trigger discipline with is the infamous Bryco Arms model 38, a truly terrible Saturday Night Special that was known for unexpected discharge when you tried to clear the chamber. Its sister product, the T380, occasionally cycled through an entire magazine, full-auto-style, when you released the slide.

The weird part is that it seems like Mr. McCloskey was one of the attorneys on the lawsuits related to these guns. He shot the video linked above, too.

There’s some speculation among gun enthusiasts that the weapon that Ms. McCloskey is brandishing was disabled and used as a prop for one of these lawsuits. That wouldn’t excuse the terrible trigger discipline, but it might partially explain it.

14 Likes

Worse than that, they’ll vote to abolish the hills, so that the militia groups will have nowhere to retreat to.

12 Likes

Maybe he gave it to her, not letting her know it was disabled, out of self-defense.
ETA: “The perfect gift for the wife who wants a gun, but you’re afraid to, because you’re banging her sister and your receptionist”.

12 Likes

I think it means the 80’s are back, baby! I look forward to the RNC speech denouncing Dungeons & Dragons as a gateway to satanic cults and the sponsorship from Tab cola.

7 Likes

I saw a list of the speakers at the RNC,

I think this was intended as a joke. . . except it’s not 100% a joke, since a lot of these names are actually on the schedule.

The Republican party is all about winning elections at all cost, but not interested in actually governing.

[ETA: I predict there will be no post-RNC “bounce” in the polls for Trump. They are preaching to the converted.]

15 Likes

One time when I was working at a store a customer complained that, “The police are out to get me. They charged me with sexual assault when all I did was follow a woman to her car and grab her ass.”

Sometimes people really struggle with the idea of being charged with a crime on the grounds that their actions fit the definition of a criminal act as prescribed by law.

29 Likes
  1. It sickens me these people are being championed as some sort of heroes by some.

2. @orenwolf when I click on the comments link on the home page - it doesn’t take me to the BBS page, it takes me to the home page again… I have noticed this happening occasionally on a few other posts.

9 Likes

So is Nick Sandmann going to just stand there without saying anything? Because that seems to be his shtick.

15 Likes

mlp-fim-pinkie-pie-rimshot

10 Likes

Oh, that explains where that talking point came from. I started seeing this a lot a couple of days ago:

The Democrat convention was an unmitigated disaster. The Republican one can only be better, I mean what, you mean none of the speakers are guilty of murder by torture? The worst they could come up with was somebody who brandished prop guns at a violent mob?

As far as I know the couple never claimed that they were prop guns. So I couldn’t figure out where the narrative was coming from.

3 Likes

10 Likes

From that article, it seems that a lot hinges (legally speaking) on whether the guns were real or inoperable when it comes to how and whether the couple are charged in Minnesota.

The comments on that article also provide an interesting window into a certain slice of the conservative “2nd Amendment-supporter” set…

Same.

3 Likes

In Trump’s own words:

bringing who knows into your suburbs, so your communities will be unsafe and your housing values will go down.

“Who knows” indeed.

5 Likes

Worth sharing

16 Likes

Okay, even if it was true.
What would be so bad about abolishing the racist, uneconimic, wastefull hellscapes that are american suburbs?

7 Likes