Denny's intruders entered at 2am. Made eggs.

Originally published at: Denny's intruders entered at 2am. Made eggs. | Boing Boing

4 Likes

So, did they clean up after themselves?

14 Likes

Indeed they did. Most eggsellently.
Which they really did have to do after playing such a good yolk on Denny’s

14 Likes

Precisely, don’t f’ up the kitchen, clean up after yourselves, said the US Merchant Marine Chief Cook.

@anothernewbbaccount
Most eggsellently.

One demerit for you, watch it.

24 Likes

The fuck was a Denny’s closed for?

28 Likes

You can’t make an omelette without breaking into Denny’s.

17 Likes

Seriously, they’re the ones committing a misdemeanor.

11 Likes

Police suspect fowl play.

8 Likes

First year in SoCal. Four of us from same uni rooming in same apartment complex. Two in each apartment. Great fun. All leave on same day for NYC for Xmas. Also great fun. Return to SoCal on same day. In one apartment we found that someone had entered and made themselves something (hardened and unrecognizable) in the blender. Not so great fun.

4 Likes

This. Does Denny’s actually close? The ones I’ve been to are like the local “24hour taco stop” that literally has no lock on the front door.

3 Likes

what - no bacon?

these guys are clearly amateurs

5 Likes

i predict that a lot of pot was involved.

1 Like

Asking the right questions there.
I have never eaten at Denny’s before 2 am, ever. Or eaten there sober either now I come to think about it.

8 Likes

Or hash browns for that matter.
What are some people thinking?

1 Like

I want to know what they made that was so good that they went back to make seconds!

3 Likes

One time my then-gf ordered their scrambled eggs. But they stopped making those at 11pm. “Who on earth goes to Denny’s before 11pm??” At least that Denny’s didn’t close though, good heavens.

Was Denny’s not open at 2 a.m.? This article is causing me to question a number of late night/early morning breakfasts I’ve had there.

An eggsistential breakfast?

3 Likes

The local Denny’s here closed… for business, permanently. Not sure how that happens in a college town where there are all of two 24-hour eateries, especially before the pandemic. That was years ago and the building is still there, an empty shell that makes me sad every time I drive by. Mourns Over My Hammy.

1 Like

Driving in So. Cal. to a family reunion on Christmas Eve. We had just arrived at the airport; SiL picked us up for a 4 hour drive and we were starving. Spotted a Denny’s (‘emergency rations!’) from the freeway, but on approaching, it was closed, despite the “Open 24 Hours!!” sign. Didn’t know if we were disappointed or not.

3 Likes