DER SPIEGEL's February cover

A Pence fan, I take it?

4 Likes

Dammit! Its a fixed point in the timeline. It will take the Spear of Destiny to undo that part of reality.

6 Likes

Who’s mad? I’m very happily considering converting to Islam.

3 Likes

Maybe go back in time and give Gandpa Drumpf a lifetime supply of condoms.

2 Likes

The artist and I must have been on the same wavelength this week:

17 Likes

Oh, I like this!
Sic semper tyrannis.

2 Likes

If I ever travel overseas, the first thing I will say to people is “Hi, I didn’t vote for the Orange one and I’ve been fighting him as much as I can.” Hopefully that’s enough to keep people from bashing me.

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/bendreyfuss/status/827612430268248064
Cut off portion:
“Oh. Fuck. I was never here!”
runs away

15 Likes

“Don’t worry, The Derneld! It’s called a “smartbomb” because it rewards your intellect!”

4 Likes

Geez. I´m not a fan of the orange bastard, but I think that goes almost a bit too far…

13 Likes

Does it count as Godwinning if Germany does it to itself?

9 Likes

Yes Madness but Wahnsinn also has a positive connotation: “amazing”. You can say it to a great dress… or car or friend or experience. Layerd and ambiguous. Which is how a title should be.

4 Likes

I was under the impression that a Canadian flag on the backpack is the most important item for an US tourist since GW Bush?

16 Likes

Or the obligatory cute panda clip-on chachki for Asian travel

3 Likes

Welcome to CASE NIGHTMARE APRICOT.

6 Likes

The word “Godwin” becomes ironic in itself when used to discuss wars that Trump might initiate.

(For anyone who hasn’t watched the video yet:

Germany hosted two world wars in the last 100 years. They were the best world wars in the world, and we won both of them bigly, anyone who says anything else is fake news—period."

)

4 Likes

If he doesn’t like it, they could always say something wise to straighten him out.

“It only looks like everything you have achieved is being systematically destroyed, but I am truly working in your best interests. Believe me!”

See? Problem solved!

But it’s just a surveying mark.

/s

10 Likes

Survey says;

10 Likes

Well remembered :smiley:

6 Likes