Derek Chauvin, cop who murdered George Floyd, sentenced to 22.5 years

while promising “there’s gonna be some other information in the future that’s going to be of interest.”

Oh let me guess: he thinks that there is going to be some evidence that exonerates him –– there is a whole cabal of people who put Floyds death on his chemical state at the time of the murder. He’s hope-believing that something real will come of that when its really trump level sham-speculation.

6 Likes

One of the aggravating factors in the sentencing was that Chauvin abused a position of trust and authority. The below article has the sentencing ruling in full

7 Likes

The Fox News message boards are screeching about how he’s going to appeal and win the appeal easily because everyone was BIASED. Luckily, that’s not exactly how appeals work.

7 Likes

I’ve also been seeing quite a few no-step-on-snek flags at half mast as well.

Is irony dead? If so, trump loyalists killed it.

7 Likes

I mean, it’s actually true.

The courts indeed are very biased.

In favor of letting cops get away with literal murder.

There’s studies and everything. Cops are charged less than 1% as often as the general population. It doesn’t matter what you control for either. The better you control it, the less often they’re charged.

10 Likes

Praying he’s a natural born chin wagger.

I hope his collegues who stood there and watched get similar sentences.

3 Likes

“We were just following orders”

Okay, so if you decided to disobey and he killed Floyd the same way, what would happen?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.