Design your perfect iPhone

Originally published at: Design your perfect iPhone | Boing Boing

2 Likes

Finished.

images

6 Likes

Looking at all those cameras gave me that Trypophobia-feel.

4 Likes

Mine would have some sort of knurling machined onto the body to make it less slippery, and of course a much larger battery than the inadequate ones Apple uses. In any case I am not buying another iPhone until they switch to USB-C to comply with EU regulations.

1 Like

I just want the smaller screens back.

2 Likes

oh dog yes. When I ordered an iphone 6 it came next day but a freaking case took a week to get. The first day I was using the phone without a case it, of course, slipped out of my hand and got a scratch and crack in the bottom corner. too big and too slippery. I have a 12 mini now and got a case before using.

The start condition is perfection – no ports or buttons whatsoever, just a seamless, slippery obelisk that lights up to your longing gaze and gentle caress. /s

Isn’t that the iPhone SE?

1 Like

This is the only way to get a 3.5mm headphone jack on an iphone now

1 Like

Reminds me of Light’s L16 camera

1 Like

The current SE is still too large. What I use now.
OG SE was perfect size.

1 Like

The real treat is the angelic music and Tiny Tim Apple popping up with his random marketing catchphrases when you click “present”

I feel like an actual phone manufacturer could create a tool like this to get feedback from the world on what people actually want in a phone.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.