Designer dildo contains ashes of dead lover

Okay, you sold me.

Seriously, though, solid glass does make sense for reasons you and @marilove mentioned. And looking at the design it does seem like most of the, er, business end is, or at least could be, solid glass, and the glass where the ashes are encased could be pretty thick. In my ignorance I was thinking of something more like a test tube. I know how fragile those can be. It was a million-to-one shot, doc.

1 Like

BTW, if you do go steel or glass, don’t go too cheap. Get a good quality one and it’ll last forever. When I moved across country, I tossed all my wobbly toys but my glass and steel ones came with me.

For steel, I HIGHLY recommend NJoy.

1 Like

Ashes to ashes, lust to lust.

2 Likes

I think they stole the idea from Sexy Losers

1 Like

I’d want to make sure she puts plenty of moisturiser on the hide first.

That’s your job. HEYO!

1 Like

Oh wow, yeah, if the first thing to come to mind was thin breakable glass like a test tube … no, no, avoid those completely! I am still somewhat careful with my glass toys, but they’re not really that fragile.

2 Likes

Just in case anyone was wondering, stainless damascus does exist…

Expensive, but… (pun fully intended).

5 Likes

It’s not

+10 points for coming up with an even more pointless thing to do with ash of the deceased than these guys:

http://myholysmoke.com/

PS: Check out the great future-proofed design

“He loved his iphone 4 more than he loved life”

Uh, as a mostly straight dude, I’ve not had anything up my butt (mostly because I’m a wuss, to be honest), but that is so gorgeous I kinda really want to get one and test it out, and hey, if it’s not my thing, then at least I have a nice piece of coffee table art.

Straight girls get begged by their partners to have things put in their butt all the time. Your butt is just another place to put/keep things.

Like pennies:

3 Likes

Nobody’s bothered to ask to put anything up there, and I’m not particularly curious about it either.

I mean, I’ve had my prostate checked, which wasn’t painful or violating, but not really fun either.

I understand, and each to their own. All I was saying is that heterosexuality has nothing to do with it :wink:

3 Likes

PHRASING!!!

5 Likes

2 Likes

I prefer to have mine raked but I’m kinky like that.

1 Like

How about, synthesizing your loved one’s ashes into sugar which is then used to make fuel for a model rocket.

That’s pretty pointless…

1 Like

Hmmmm… idea:

+

Best one of these:

Ever.

3 Likes

Dick move…

1 Like