Designs.ai can give your company an iconic logo you need in a matter of seconds

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/03/14/designs-ai-can-give-your-compa.html

“Brands that do a poor job of branding themselves to the public definitely pay the price. In fact, it’s a literal price…as in salaries 10 percent higher than their better-branded competitors.”

10% higher salary sounds like a good thing to me.

10 Likes

Then all you need to convince your boss to build a new logo with this amazing software.

Simplest pay rise evar. What’s not to like?

And nowhere an indication to support that claim, if you follow the link and then search the “source” it is a claim made on the blog of a recruitment agency (with no indication where it was conjured from).

Can I promise Design.ai lots of exposure for a discount on the work?

8 Likes

Nephew Art 2.0

4 Likes

Came to say the same thing. BBShop’s marketing bullshit has truly jumped the shark.

ETA and after I followed the link, I see that the claim is made on the site linked to. What morons. Does nobody copy-edit their material? But it proves that the BBShop is indeed nothing but a badly tuned, no-human-intervention algorithm, scraping marketing bullshit from wherever marketing bullshit can be found.

3 Likes

I thought everyone already used FIVERR for this stuff

/ducks

1 Like

I always tell my design students “exposure” is the thing you die of when you can’t pay the rent.

7 Likes

GoodCheapFast.gif

1 Like

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.