Diaper-clad 'Trump Baby' blimp found a home

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2021/01/18/diaper-clad-trump-baby-blimp-found-a-home.html

6 Likes

I remember seeing Halloween costumes of that blimp at Spirit Halloween the past few years haha

7 Likes

Awww, I was really hoping it would find a home here in America - specifically right next door to Mar a Lago, rising up every morning for Trump to look at while he golfed.

23 Likes

Trump didn’t take too kindly to his little self, telling The Sun it made him feel “unwelcome”

Like all narcissists he’s more thin-skinned than a balloon when he gets mocked to his face.

11 Likes

I was kinda hoping we would save it for the Trump Presidential Library.

10 Likes

Install a monitor on it showing a Twitter feed, and it could be the Trump Presidential Library.

5 Likes

That was my thought, then I saw London in the first paragraph, my hopes changed to his Turnberry neighbors. I could totally see them flying it.

Maybe they can get it on loan from the museum if Trump manages to visit Scotland ever again (fingers crossed that he never does).

4 Likes

I’m sure a small crowdfunder would swiftly get the funds to make another and pay for it to be flown near Nightmare-in-Lagoland on a regular basis.

5 Likes

“when London stood up to Trump”?

You mean by electing someone as much like him as possible?

1 Like

London didn’t

5 Likes

Yeah, having him as mayor taught them a lesson…

6 Likes

Trump may not have Turnberry for much longer, if the threatened “unexplained wealth order” goes through. If the Scottish government finds it was funded with money laundering (which it almost certainly is, given that Trump bought it with cash at a time when he should have been broke), they’ll confiscate it. That would be even better than being haunted by a blimp version of himself…

8 Likes

OMG. I hope so. Given how upset he was about the PGA dropping him, this may be one of the most painful things Scotland could do to him short of solitary confinement.

5 Likes

Or seen through prison bars?

5 Likes

“Don’t use that word with me, ‘smart.’”

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.