Dictator Trump says he will give cops immunity to look at names and "take out" the "bad ones" (video)

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/03/04/dictator-trump-says-he-will-give-cops-immunity-to-look-at-names-and-take-out-the-bad-ones-video.html

10 Likes

Wasn’t this more or less Hydra’s evil plan in Captain America: the Winter Soldier?

27 Likes

“Drumpf, what kind of a name is that? Come along buddy. We have impunity.”

25 Likes

I once had a long conversation with a lifer cop of fairly high rank who often did training. He assured me at one point that we were all in good hands because he had a sixth sense and could always tell the good guys from the bad.
He thought he was talking with one of the good ones. Not a clue.
(they already nearly have blanket immunity)

31 Likes

Obligatory

18 Likes

In the words of El-P:

Funny fact about a cage, they’re never built for just one group
So when that cage is done with them and you’re still poor, it come for you
The newest lowest on the totem, well golly gee, you have been used
You helped to fuel the death machine that down the line will kill you too (oops)

24 Likes

By ‘take them out’ he probably means kill - but even he knows that’s possibly a line some of his deranged base won’t cross.

Of course there are many that would likely be ok with it - should no consequences occur.

These people are disgusting.

15 Likes

NYT: “But Biden is old!”

25 Likes

So ya thought ya might like to go to the show…

It’s so… on the nose.

14 Likes

We’ll start with the bad ones.

Which implies that they’ll continue with the not-bad ones.

19 Likes
4 Likes

it’s always this… 1312

Basically he’s saying he wants to let cops to grab and export every and any Hispanic person, citizen or no, without worrying about being sued or fired, no due process required. Replace the term ‘Hispanic’ in the last sentence with ‘Jewish’ and you can see where he gets his playbook. I’d bet the plan is to see which cops actually go along with it and recruit them to their own special task force, which will operate basically as Trump’s personal enforcers (having proven they are ‘down’ for the cause) as this spirals into only Godwin knows.

15 Likes

He deliberately leaves it blank so his followers can fill in their own “naughty” and “nice” list, so he can get enthusiasm from racists, homophobes, antisemites of all stripes. Including those who belong to the groups he attacks, because they think of themselves as one of the good ones.
Whether he wins or loses, there will likely be cop or wannabe cop related attacks who feel they are just doing what “their president” said to do.

15 Likes

Hmm - can anyone think of any names that sound like the wrong ones?

DeSantis?

I’m sure there’s others. :wink:

3 Likes

Unfortunately, add BB to the list of that bullshit commentary

Nimarata Nikki Randhawa Haley
Elaine Chao
Barack Hussein Obama

Many others to go around, but mostly on the D side of the aisle.

3 Likes

It’s not just that. It’s also voting records and party affiliation. It’s public statements on social media.

Anyone who thinks it would just be based on immigration status or race is fooling themselves.

11 Likes

Georgia is already starting, they claim it has to do with the murder of Lake Riley.

That’s a tragic case but if only they would have the same reaction when a gun kills someone.

You know round up all the guns.

7 Likes

It’s not only Dems…

“Rafael Cruz? Yep, looked like a bad one, so I took him out. Total immunity!”

7 Likes

Emphasis on the prejudice part, obviously.

3 Likes