Did you ever want to play questions?

Not to humblebrag or give too much away, can you believe I literally just lost $175,000? Isn’t that more than my parents ever made, combined?

1 Like

Isn’t that relatively minor for a financial mix-up?

You get canned, and somebody else gets a $200,000 bonus for the quarter?

1 Like

Might be a tad insensitive here, but have you checked down the back of the sofa?

6 Likes

Weren’t they just going to blow that on drinks at the next corporate outing anyway?

1 Like

(Omg, do you actually know my now ex CEO?)

1 Like

This may be the cost associated with some error, but you didn’t lose it. Someone else assumed they had it, and were proved wrong. Maybe (just maybe) you could have taken credit if that cost wasn’t incurred.

I believe we can answer this one, now?

How do you know I’m not your ex-CEO?

Because no CEO would ever drink Rumchata?

3 Likes

(Tim, is that you?!)

deep breath

How important is LinkedIn actually?

Of course, not, doesn’t everyone just pour it on the hookers?

Not Tim, you’re cool, do people even DNS in theatre?

2 Likes

It exists? It can be a good networking tool, although I never got anything, knowingly, out of it? But I try to keep it updated, and to connect to people?

My github profile was referenced in my last interview (the one 7 days after son #2 was born, and before which I had 4 hours sleep)?

However, I actually got the interview when I updated my resume on Monster.com - they cold-called me actually?

1 Like

Isn’t that Cristal?

No, the Rumchata gets poured on Krystaal, got it?

1 Like

And then you upcycle the bottle?

do you have other ways to get in touch with people you used to work with? do you care about still being able to contact a person you worked with three jobs ago?

aaaaand you can get it online if you want?

Does $25 S&H bother you?

1 Like

So, is asking questions in here just asking to be fired? Is that why everybody is AWOL?

1 Like

How can they fire me if I quit first?

2 Likes