Did you ever want to play questions?

Aren’t the small companies more agile though?

1 Like

Is it ever the wrong time for pho? Do you have to endure these seemingly random responses as I read backwards through the thread?

2 Likes

Is anyone here a fan of pickled radishes? Can I say they turn out quite well with chopped garlic, mustard seed, and serrano pepper?

1 Like

(Can I admit I actually made some at 5:30 am, and only asked after I had consumed it and was belching chilli sauce?)

3 Likes

Isn’t this exactly what a 5:30 am bowl of pho doesn’t look like?

3 Likes

You aren’t taking pictures of Vietnamese soup in a hotel bathroom, are you? (Should I be able to tell from the exif data? Most of that gets purged, right?)

3 Likes

Well speaking as the unwashed heathen in the house, would you believe I was happy for the short ceremony? Would you believe most of MrsTobinL’s extended family seemed happy for that as well?

2 Likes

(No, two old photos that succinctly showed how I felt this morning?)

3 Likes

So, I think we found the oldest song in our bands set list, and it appears to be from 1400?

The unquiet grave:
http://www.sacred-texts.com/neu/eng/child/ch078.htm

1 Like

If one of your parents is Catholic isn’t that good enough?

1 Like

Does the BBS look different today? Were those lines there before?

1 Like

…yyyeeeesssss?

New monitor?

Do you not know about bookmarking?

No, just the same ol’ ipad… so maybe I need to recalibrate my eyeballs?

Lines, as in waiting to get in?

1 Like

Naw, lines above and below the thread titles, and how did I not notice them before?

1 Like

Isn’t the standard process to reboot them by shutting down for 20 minutes to ensure proper ocular correction? Everyone else just takes a nap under their desk, right?

4 Likes

Maybe you’re gray-white colorblind until this morning?

2 Likes

Don’t you take them out and soak them overnight to remove protein deposits?

2 Likes