Did you ever want to play questions?

Oh wow, me me me, that would be awesome would it not?

2 Likes

Am I completely gaga over those? BTW, where did you get your impressive title?

2 Likes

No harshed mellow here, because isn’t it nice to find enjoyable entertainment?

1 Like

Whee, I have no idea, and wow, how important-sounding is that title?

3 Likes

Could @beschizza be up to more antics?

4 Likes

Can we get @Mindysan33 one for her GIF mastery?

5 Likes

You mean my new bestest buddy, whose antics I wholeheartedly endorse?

3 Likes

Is it better to have had a title and lost it, then never to have had one at all?

3 Likes

I’ve got the first set with a Bakelite viewer, but wouldn’t I love to see the others?

2 Likes

Didn’t I used to have an old black metal viewer? How sad is it that I borked the thing when I was five? Might it have originally belonged to my dad, along with the oldest reels I own?

You wanna check out the Planet of the Apes reels, even though they’re kinda boring? Aren’t the best reels the touristy ones, that show old buildings and cars and clothing?

5 Likes

Does this mean we’re missing out on a second excellent Daft Punk soundtrack that shakes your theatre seat?

1 Like

Don’t you have little kids for whom you could ostensibly purchase said reels for?

3 Likes

???

3 Likes

Every time, no? :joy:

Lately, hasn’t it come in handy? Don’t we all just love slurping Jon Snow, who knows nothing but slurping? Why haven’t I gotten in trouble for sarcastic gifing? Is that a word, gifing?

3 Likes

If not, shouldn’t it be?

1 Like

How do I give myself an impressive title?

1 Like

Is it bad that I wasn’t sure who it was?

1 Like

Who, in that slurping gif? Do you watch Game of Thrones? If not, why would you know?

I do watch it, but in hindsight, would it have been better to start earlier than series 5?

Didn’t I make the same mistake with Babylon 5?

As far as Harrington goes, has anyone else seen Pompeii?

2 Likes