Did you ever want to play questions?

Rabies or bubonic plague?

4 Likes

Babadook?

3 Likes

Anyone thinking of going to the power tool races tomorrow?

(Isn’t it lucky I checked today to see if it was still something they did?)

http://www.hazardfactory.org/you-bring-it-well-break-it/

And was it really 2007 when I went before?

6 Likes

So… does this gif I found top my Jon snow slurping gif? Thoughts?

Is it a good “misandry” gif?

7 Likes

Wow I totally hadn’t heard about that before, and doesn’t Flaming Tetherball look like a lot of fun?

2 Likes

Looks slightly less anarchic (and therefore fun) than an imaginative game of Calvinball?

like like like like like like?

5 Likes

Why doesn’t that kitteh look incredibly happy to be inside a box? Why does he look slightly grumpy?

1 Like

Everyone hates their day job don’t they?

4 Likes

Do they? Isn’t everybody happy nowadays?

BTW, what’s this for?

1 Like

anybody else unable to crack the whole overtone/throat singing thing? The basic stuff seems relatively easy but how the hell does the whistling work?

What’s the best way to survive a night with a 105-degree babby? (yawn)

4 Likes

Oh, what’s wrong with sick babby? Is sick babby better now?

He’s got the worst of what I had last weekend? Although it seems I’m getting it again?Ugh?

3 Likes

Will babby hopefully get over it quick, at least? Did you get over it quick? Can he take some baby Tylenol to keep the fever down?

Are we not going to switch from acetaminophen to ibuprofen on the above of the babby doctor? And isn’t having him asleep on my shoulder a great distraction from there return of my own post-nasal drip? Which first started a week ago Friday, then waned?

1 Like

Would you get a load of what I found in one of the boxes of random crap that was stored in my closet?

Think any of it is worth cash money?

2 Likes

This is obviously only for adults–have you tried horseradish as I recommended?

1 Like

Isn’t there always a sucker…err collector somewhere? Isn’t usually not worth the hassle of selling them?
(that said the Bob’s Favorite Comics looks fun, and raaawr Betty Page)

1 Like

Ooh ooh, can I play!?

3 Likes