Did you ever want to play questions?

[quote=“TobinL, post:7112, topic:54417, full:true”] Isn’t usually not worth the hassle of selling them?
[/quote]

Yeah, isn’t that usually why I end up giving books to the library and everything else to Goodwill?

Though this stuff really doesn’t fit either of those donation centers, does it?

1 Like

Has anyone not seen Redneck Avengers?

1 Like

The Skull farmer book looked familiar so I looked it up, sounds intriguing:

Paul Mavrides - half of the Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers team with Gilbert Shelton for over 30 years - contributes one of the finest and strangest entries in Kevin Eastman’s Tundra Sketchbook series. A seminal work. Inspiration for any visual artist.

Any chance of a couple of pics from inside?

1 Like

How long would it take to be nuked from orbit if I used this as my avatar?

5 Likes

Remind me?

How bout I use a different dragon? (TROGDOR!!!)

Can’t you always play?

4 Likes

Isn’t trogdor the bestest… maybe second best… dragon? Don’t I need to go find/make some trogdor gifs now?

Holy crap, will you lot look what I found just now?

5 Likes

4 Likes

Is that a Sikh version of Super Mario? What’s happening in that gif?

1 Like

Is that gif not a question all by itself?

2 Likes

Aren’t there some on the nets already?

1 Like

Is anyone else keeping up with this weird story out of Spokane about that white lady passing as black? Does anyone else understand what’s going on with that?

6 Likes

Didn’t I find some pretty quick?

2 Likes

Are you ready to have your mind blown? Are you ready to dance!?

2 Likes

That is indeed an awesome video… and even though I have seen that before some 10 years ago I think does it not still blow my mind?
Also is that not a very consummate V in your new avatar?

2 Likes

I haven’t read in depth on it but all that I have read so far has left me with how much crazy powder does that lady sprinkle on her corn flakes every day?

1 Like

Maybe tomorrow?

1 Like

Isn’t the whole thing just sort of weird? Did she think she needed to be black to contribute to the cause of racial equality? Why can’t I understand it?

Isn’t that amazing?