Did you ever want to play questions?

Why did I never realized what projectile vomiting really liked like before? Because I had assumed that it was exaggerated for comic effect?

3 Likes

Not me, but my wife, but didn’t I have a ringside seat? (For half a second, it was like a garden hose, and went about a foot and a half. Poor little tiny, empty stomach.)

hit the wrong reply button, and man you ninja’d my delete.
So did the baby vomit all over your face like mine did to me? Did it even faze you?

1 Like

How many reply buttons do you have? Why do I get just the one? IS THIS A CONSPIRACY?

3 Likes

Why did I forget just how delicious watermelon is?

1 Like

Mindy, why didn’t you tell us about this?

Also: how much did you pay for the tickets?

1 Like

Aww, is your poor widdle babby a rank amateur at this?

(When it hits the wall 4 feet behind you and sustains for over a few seconds, then we’ll talk!)

4 Likes

Wouldn’t he have to have a huge stomach to handle that much? Wasn’t 2 cups of liquid enough? When will you people be satisfied?!??!?

3 Likes

Have you checked out this website, which explains how it’s done, and has links to video demonstrations?

1 Like

How’s this?

1 Like

Thanks, I’m getting the overtone thing to work but it isn’t ‘taking off’, which is doubly frustrating because the first ever time I tried it (whilst watching a Terrence Mckenna documentary on Alchemistry), didn’t it just work like a charm? Will pour over the site and see if I can find what I’m missing… eh?

hmm, Alchemistry /Alchemy? Discuss?

2 Likes

FUCKIN’ A!

Hauntingly familiar, Maybe I owned or read this sometime in the past?

This pic:

is very close to the stuff in my old Art College submission portfolio (which I sadly never submitted (IT job instead yay) for Grays school of art in Glasgow which nearly burned to the ground some years later) and makes me think… I wonder if the contents of this book were rattling around in the back there?

1 Like

Cause I hadn’t heard about it? Isn’t that something? How do they manage to get away with this crazy shit?

Weren’t they only $20? And weren’t we right in front of the stage? And weren’t they awesome live?

2 Likes

How… What… well, isn’t the world a curious place?

1 Like

So, who can tell me about this Slack thing (I’m not talking Mavrides and the CoSJ)?

?

[

] 2 ?

1 Like

Why does that top picture look like Iggy Pop?

Climbing bums tend to have a low BMI? Is it the hair?

1 Like

Should I assume that I have [more] internet experience than everybody else here?

[edited to add missing, intended word]