Did you ever want to play questions?

Why would you think that? Is that lowercase i internet or uppercase? Are you still running a fever? Is team communication really what you want to talk about? Isn’t this the weekend?

2 Likes

Maybe it’s more the chest?

1 Like

Is the thread leaking again? Why can’t we contain this thing?

2 Likes

Doesn’t that go with the BMI?

1 Like

Aren’t you correct-o-mundo? :wink:

Why did I think having a big yard was a good thing back when I got this house?

5 Likes

Did you do it for some kids? Do they not go outside?

?

4 Likes

He and his friends did when he was younger. Now at 13… not so much, and am I dreading the arborist bill for an apple tree that seriously needs to be cut back? Am I wondering if just getting rid of the tree is worth it as I live in an apple maggot quarantine area and the apples are going to be full of bugs anyway?
Don’t I hate the damn nonnative english laurels that never quit growing?

2 Likes

Is the tree close to power lines or something? Isn’t this exactly the type of chore my father gave me to take care of when I was 13? Didn’t he and I fell more than a few trees on our property?

1 Like

No power lines, but wouldn’t be easier if I had some proper tools and a wood chipper? Or a truck to haul away the debris?

2 Likes

You want a wood chipper, eh?

5 Likes

Wasn’t that one of the more creative ends for Steve Buscemi? Is offing him a competitive game for directors?

6 Likes

Is that even a patch on Sean Bean?

1 Like

???

2 Likes

John Hurt?

1 Like

Guess what else I found in my closet?

Do big concerts even have programs anymore?

5 Likes

@OtherMichael am I correct in seeing that slack supports everything but… SMS!? (And perforce, and sales force, and etc)

1 Like

Why would I use it instead of, say, MS Lync?

?

2 Likes