Did you ever want to play questions?

Am I out of the loop or what?

3 Likes

Wait, which Sharknado was it? Was it the most recent one?

Ain’t it the first one? Have you seen it?

1 Like

Didn’t I see it a while ago? Aren’t I waiting to see the third one, but I heard that 2 might be the best?

By “best”, do you mean “most hilarious”?

3 Likes

What else could I mean? Although, isn’t it true that Ann Coulter and George RR “why isn’t he writing his books” martin are in 3?

4 Likes

Is that supposed to be humorous or terrifying?

2 Likes

2 Likes

The more I know the more I know I don’t know, I am systematically humbled whether I like it or not.

Could I maybe compress sediment from the Monterey bay trench and spin a ring?

Or perhaps this is a tad derivitive, but a granite ring?

1 Like

Why isn’t he writing book 6, and instead why is he getting eaten by CGI sharks?

2 Likes

2 Likes

Isn’t it a cause for concern when you meet people who don’t view the world in this manner? Haven’t some of the scientists I admire the most been fully aware that they, and the rest of us hold only a speck of understanding within our lifetimes? Am I still going to have to give you a Donald for that?

Shouldn’t I fall on the donald sword myself?

2 Likes

The Sutherland Sword?

1 Like

Does that mean he’d have to fall on his head? Can I say I’d prefer @japhroaig not do that?

Camping weekend? Camping weekend. Isn’t no computers great?

3 Likes

Isn’t it great to disconnect periodically? Where did you go?

Can you believe I still don’t know the details? Somewhere in MA near Mt. Greylock. I literally just followed the GPS to where people told me to go.

2 Likes

GPS is no computers? Can I say I’m glad you had an adventure though?

2 Likes

Is yours not a small, sulphur-smelling imp of the perverse on your dashboard that periodically send you the longer way around? Computers are typically efficient and useful. GPS are…