Did you ever want to play questions?

This is you, isn’t it?

3 Likes

Shouldn’t we find the inventor of the Garmin and subject him to long hours of torture, telling him, “this will only take 5 more minutes” when in fact it takes hours upon countless hours?

3 Likes

Wasn’t mine only a river?

1 Like

Can you ever cross the same river twice (by GPS)?

If you take the 126 up to clear lake don’t you cross the McKenzie quite a few times?

Why is it that I run out of likes each day?

4 Likes

Why can’t you give Golden Girl hugs instead? Aren’t those unlimited?

6 Likes

Won’t I be chastised for multiple gif posting?

6 Likes

Isn’t this a safe place?

7 Likes

Is it?

5 Likes

How do you manage that?
Maybe the BBS is telling you to go out and see that shiny yellow ball in the sky?

5 Likes

Wouldn’t that be nice?

6 Likes

???

That makes muh day–and even though I haven’t hung the sheetrock, redone the electrical, or installed the ceiling…

How fucking excited am I to not be working on my kitchen after a year!?!?!?

(Why yes, that is a trebuchet, a ballista, and the De Longs table of every wine making grape and their properties)

6 Likes

How come nobody told me how awesome it was to add both black raspberries and olives to my romaine-tomato-feta salad?

4 Likes

#DID WE ASK?

3 Likes

Did we know to ask?

(TIL: a ballista is kind of like a trebuchet)

1 Like

Didn’t I have an awesome weekend?
Besides getting to ride (not my video) a really cool roller coaster with the kid, didn’t I get to visit one of the coolest music shops in North America and find some awesome 1960s Japanese girl pop?

3 Likes

Am I really still fighting with this other family over honoring their commitment to house most of the visiting German family who arrive THIS Saturday?

Did she really just tell me that I should magically rearrange my schedule to keep the family at my dad’s in another state since I don’t have the room to house them myself, and then when she’s ready she’ll take them to do all the fun stuff in the city without us? Despite the fact we have daily commitments in the city ourselves that we can’t get out of?

Did I just give her a piece of my mind, much less civil than usual for me?

What the hell is wrong with some people?

7 Likes

Entitled, self-absorbed arseholes who never have to consider other people who aren’t working for, or in some way beholden to, them?

3 Likes