Did you ever want to play questions?

this is a fundamental difference between you and me–you give them a piece of your mind verbally, but wouldn’t i overnight them a sheeps brain via fedex?

(which are quite tasty when breaded and fried)

5 Likes

Haven’t you ever done that via US Mail with an incorrect zip-code, and the house-number off-by-one?

1 Like

All out of bubblegum?

1 Like

Did you see this brilliant cost saving system from my old police?

3 Likes

:open_mouth: ?!??!?

attaches monocle, cravat, and deer stalker hat

while both are war machines, isn’t the fundamental difference (besides the projectile launched) that a ballista uses tension to launch and a trebuchet uses gravity/pivoting?

3 Likes

That comes from the same mind set that takes the wheels off hospital beds in hospital corridors so they don’t have to count them as unplaced, just… WTAF!?

1 Like

Did you ever see the Scrapheap Challenge car-throwing trebuchet? (wasn’t it a thing of beauty?)

3 Likes

isn’t if funny that i still hold on to the cow stamp i made for my wax sealed cheeses from forever ago?

3 Likes

Surely to destroy it would be considered an act of @cowicide?

4 Likes

Do you think – thanks to your precise definitions – I now believe them to be substantially different weapons?

:wink:

1 Like

hey @SteampunkBanana, i know this is your day job so feel free to ignore this questions–190 sq feet of multi use space, what kind of lighting should i install? i am keeping exposed beams in the ceiling, but besides that i have a blank canvas; anything really cool which i may not know of?

A pair of glowworms?

6 Likes

4 Likes

What are the full dimensions? One foot wide and 190 feet long by six inches tall? Windows? What kind of use is multi-use, are you doing coding and working on a car or is it something color-rendering sensitive like scenic painting or closeup soldering that requires task lights?

How much space is available above your exposed beams, how big are they and what color is the ceiling?

2 Likes

Have you looked a few posts upstream to see the in-process photos?

9x19, no ceiling yet, 24" between beams, coding and cooking, eggshell walls, and perhaps a few windows? (Converted garage)

1 Like

Cooking what?

1 Like

is there anything @japhroaig will not cook?

4 Likes

That sounds like a new game thread, no?

Sort of along the line of ‘will it blend’?

What collection of odd ingredients can we throw into the whirlwind of cookery without generating Haute Cuisine out the other end?

6 Likes