Did you ever want to play questions?

Ah, but in WHICH direction?

#?

1 Like

Did I mention that third generation?

Itā€™s hard to be in the sandwich time when oneā€™s children are not fully on their own yet while simultaneously oneā€™s parents start having major medical issues and you know it might not be long so you want to spend as much time together as possible but damn is it hard to travel with teens and the elderly in one group!

1 Like

Did I mention that my version of olā€™ walking around involves meandering to the new Greenway and hanging out while someone goes to the North End to get cannoli for everyone? I could have been more specific.

3 Likes

Did I go to bed early and miss a party? Why do you hard core folks always go to town on Thursdays? Can I catch up during amateuer hour?

2 Likes

Like so?

5 Likes

Maybe by West coast standards?

2 Likes

We got wide open spaces out here. Vegas isnā€™t so bad a drive is it? (~700mi.)

ETA Ewps, I was wrong, ainā€™t it more like 425mi.?

Can you forgive me for falling into the ā€œpit the coasts against each otherā€ trap? Donā€™t I live in a western ā€œflyoverā€ state too? Maybe it has to do with living in the Bay Area when people thought a 2 hour commute each way for work was sane?

5 Likes

Didnā€™t I myself chuck that one right out the window? They were stunned. :smile:

Whatā€™s going on with the avatars for people who didnā€™t choose custom images? Are we going through another weekend code change?

1 Like

Thereā€™s an East coast too?

5 Likes

Yeah, did I see a couple of them change colors? Like, mid-thread?

(Figured it was a one-off browser thing and I need to restart Chrome.)

1 Like

Arenā€™t they all blank for me at the moment?

1 Like

So when people say ā€œthe other side of the pondā€, do you imagine them going the long way around? Where exactly did you expect us to put ā€œNew Englandā€?

3 Likes

Strange. I couldnā€™t duplicate?

(Could always throw a screenshot in a new Meta topic and @ some people?)

Since Itā€™s happened before, am I not that worried?

Good enough then? :smile:

Did I really just have to break my tenant out of her own room? How does a normal doorknob latch fail like that?

3 Likes

Cheers, anyone?

It ainā€™t as tasty as the one I got on draft a few weeks ago, but then again, what canned beer is?

3 Likes