Did you ever want to play questions?

Wait, I missed that, he drives a Prius???

Do we have any evidence that he doesn’t?

Does his prius have Go Faster stripes like my 1989 Nissan workhorse?? Like scars, don’t scratches add character!?

(Is this truck the best vehicle ever manufactured, or is it the best vehicle ever manufactured?)

Doesn’t it have glitch art and machine generated poetry on it?

2 Likes

Don’t I have twice as many Priuses as I have Escalades?

3 Likes

A Game of Questions?

Questioning the narrative?

Do you want to question boing?

1 Like

The Passion of the Michael?

The Rabbit Hole?

How To Lose Friends and Irritate People?

The Popes Official Guide to Electronica?

1 Like

Question authority?

Where have all the questions gone?

Does god have questions for you?

Do you have questions for god?

1 Like

Toby Young fan?

Can I confess I had forgotten that existed, and thought I was mildly clever for a split second?

I’m afraid I left my Passion in my Other Pants; and since I’m working from home today, I’m not likely to be wearing pants, am I?

Hasn’t the problem been resolved now? :smile:

But unlike yesterday, aren’t I now fighting to stay awake until my usual bedtime? Am I going to beat this jet lag tonight?

And aren’t Belgian frites with their most excellent mayonnaise absolutely sublime?

4 Likes

By happy coincidence, hasn’t a copy of Choke has magically appeared on my reading tablet? Doesn’t the very first page kind of put you off it?

2 Likes

Is anybody else literally right now listening to a 9/11 truther in their lunchroom?

2 Likes

No. Wouldn’t you rather be listening to the Miles Davis I am listening to right now?

5 Likes

Ya ever miss talking to people that took Art Bell seriously?

3 Likes

Were you tempted to throw a full can of soda at the person’s head?

4 Likes

#Did I or did I not restrain myself from saying

• Did you know that “to pull a building” in demo-lingo refers to pulling it down with cables, not explosives?
  • How can you be such a couple of morons?!?!?

0 voters

1 Like

Didn’t I have a problem a couple of hours ago with sheeple at work who can’t see the truth of 9/11?

1 Like

HAVE THEY NOT HEARD OF WTC7?!?!?!?!? Â