Did you ever want to play questions?

WOOP WOOP Emergency material located, slight delay in pictorial eclipse reportage to follow… please wait… updating software…ok?

2 Likes

I think I see a little indentation on the left side but it’s a little cloudy up there… too bright to really get any detail on me camera phone, will try other settings but charging right now, ken?

NASA stream up and running…

…ok?

ACH!.. it just got supah-cloudy all of a sudden, who ordered this weather!?

2 Likes

Wasn’t the one I posted just a video with the album artwork, so isn’t yours even better?

1 Like

T’was these boys what done it I guess?

Sounds… weird?

Well, ain’t it cloudy AF here now, but am not I charging the video camera in case of visibility?

Oh wouldya look at that?

Olay!.. I guess? :smiling_imp:

Looks like I’m leading @chgoliz @624 and trailing @Mindysan33 @775, but the leaders are kinda pulling ahead eh?

5 Likes

Hmmm, so what’s the best part of the eclipse to see?

The middle?

1 Like

Apparently the 3:11 BST is the best for me… That’s usually the third point in the list from what I’ve read I guess?

1 Like

Isn’t it cool to catch it going into totality? Won’t middle to leaving totality give you a better viewing angle?

2 Likes

Don’t you have a mountain range to the east as well?

1 Like

Oh god I hope so, hopefully the thick-ass cloud cover that seems to be drifting in from the horizon GTFO of here… where did I leave my idol of pazuzu?

Correct! A big one that runs a thick line South to North.

And Luna’s above our horizon now, technically, but I think, about, 20 minutes before clearing the mts?

Eta ooh maybe a little sooner?

Supermoon and blood moon lunar eclipse: strange events in September’s night sky will be stunning but not the end of the world, Nasa says

Oh ffs… wat?

7 Likes

Something to do with Mormons, innit?

3 Likes

No rumblings of any that from the neighbors or home teachers.

Just spoke to Mrs slybevel, who attended Sacrament meeting, and they didn’t announce it.

I think the “panic” is only real to media types?

(We’re getting first light!)

1 Like

Apparently there was a rush on bottled water at our local costco on Friday…

2 Likes

ohhhh yeah, clouds are gone, about to go full eclipse here!?

Also getting some crappy video… eh?

LOL, spoke too soon, British ninja clouds rolled right on in at the moment of eclipse… gah,!?

…aaaand the NASA stream goes down… WHAT!?

1 Like

Isn’t it always the middle? The penumbra is too subtle to really see, so get out there!

1 Like
2 Likes

I’m looking at where it should be but, nah, nothing… whimper… ?

1 Like

Maybe it’s not there anymore? Like a David Copperfield magic trick?

1 Like