Did you ever want to play questions?

Does it?

In my experience?

Maybe it just waggles its eyebrows suggestively?

?

3 Likes

Alas, I never got that vaccine, so I am constantly reinfected by the Groucho?

2 Likes

I’ve had three insurance plans this year, do I need to remember the gap insurance my dad had for us in 1988 or so? (Not ragging you, it is just a weird situation). Isn’t this a great use case for single payer? :smile:

3 Likes

Wouldn’t that be an improvement?

Wouldn’t single-payor make me unemployed in 2.5 milliseconds, and aren’t I still in favor of it?

Wouldn’t your current vaccination status be the problem of your current insurer? Shouldn’t you call them and ask their opinion? With the recent change in CA law, and this being start-of-school season, won’t they have been asked this or similar questions a dozen times this week, if not already today?

Wouldn’t it be nice if life and work were simple? (I’m just gonna get jabbed, its cheap and the one I hate, tetanus, I am current on)

1 Like

Do you think you go to a self-serve counter, buy the vaccines, and after paying for them then inject them into yourself without ever having encountered a single medical staff member?

Doesn’t it make more sense to call your doctor’s office, ask to speak to the nurse, and then ask the nurse what boosters a young gentleman like yourself might need?

2 Likes

Oh boy, wasn’t I vaccinated back in… uhhhhh, well over forty years ago?

4 Likes

Can you believe the last time I asked my doc a question similar, she said, “…naaah”?

(Have I had shitty doctors all my life or do they just not like direct questions?)

3 Likes

Maybe they just don’t like you, and hope you die?

3 Likes

6 Likes

Probably time for an MMR booster, then, isn’t it? Wasn’t the MMR (combined) shot not invented until 1971? And wasn’t the two-shot protocol introduced in the late 80’s?

1 Like

Did you see?

Now, do all of his un-captured likes fly off into the ergosphere or can others collect from the knee-high pile now cluttering up the place?

4 Likes

Did he tell me he’s ok but he’s just really busy in a PM?

ETA - Wouldn’t I die if I said something I shouldn’t?

(Don’t think that was privileged info)

1 Like

What I want to know
is: do you plan to write a
haiku about it?

2 Likes

Is absolution
At the bottom of haiku?
Falcor forgive me!

1 Like

Who else has had it with all these fucking shootings?

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck! Raaaah! And yet we don’t do a fucking thing about it because “freedom” instead of “join a militia” or “register that shit and accept the consequences, like a bar owner”

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!

6 Likes