Did you ever want to play questions?

As long as it is not daily use, is the cumulative dose from occasional exposition high enough to be worth the worries? Or did we get so pussified that even few atoms or molecules here or there are a “reason” to panic?

also @TobinL, yeah?

You mean the smileys though… right? Or do you guys really mean ‘Spoiled how good it was’?

I guess that’s a thing?

Will y’all let me know when y’all have seen it, so I can at least defend my thesis?

:wink: But that one bit though!?

1 Like

Pussified? Is it really that awful to be womanly?

9 Likes

And big people to take pictures of you in the darkness whilst you pretend to sleep, right?

Or an aero-bed up in CT sourrounded by books and Brio-compatible train-tracks that probably haven’t been put away after how many times do I have to tell you?!?!??

1 Like

OH NOES CHEMICOES? 

Is there a market for that sort of imagery? As a bonus we have many small Legos for your bare feet, is that more enticing?

1 Like

Do you even have to ask?

13 Likes

If I’m not working full time as a photographer do you think I understand what the market wants? People are apparently weirder than I thought…

Why have @japhroaig or @othermichael not started this thread already?

5 Likes

Why did I buy the big tin of Quality Street chocolates? Am I tired of having teeth?

5 Likes

they are tasty?
have you no will power?
did you know as far as the dentist is concerned just one chocolate or the whole box is the same thing as long as you brush afterwards?

1 Like

What’s wrong with Palahniuk, @japhroaig? Neighbor of yours?

There is nothing wrong with palahniuk, but sometimes don’t the people you love make you want to call’em a sonofabitch?

1 Like

How do I look?

Is creepy the right word here?

7 Likes

Is it ever the wrong one with any of us?

1 Like

Who brushes their teeth directly after eating a chocolate?

2 Likes

After!?

Don’t I brush during?

3 Likes