Did you ever want to play questions?

I don’t really go out of my way for them, but isn’t lobster overrated anyway?

1 Like

Let’s not discuss rope soloing then yet ay?

1 Like

Is that free (unaided in climb), rope (using a rope and belays etc but doesn’t support your weight) solo (alone)?

1 Like

Depends? Have you ever had a good bisque? How do you feel about crab, or crustaceans in general?

Doesn’t that sound like a rigging nightmare? Can you believe you have to climb every pitch twice?

2 Likes

Made easier with the addition of sardines and hot suace though, right?

1 Like

Obligatory?

6 Likes

While I won’t begrudge Honnold of anything he wants to do, hasn’t he scared me more than once? Didn’t I start to feel better hearing him talk about things he’s decided to back off of?

Did you ever see the video of Will Stanhope soloing the Zombie roof in Squamish BC?

1 Like

Is that like a chaotic good alignment?

2 Likes

Why is my mouth watering?

1 Like

Isn’t that the correct response?

Am I not currently debating an early morning run to the 24 hour supermarket?

2 Likes

Why wouldn’t you go to the 24 hour supermarket for that? Isn’t there just something about being at a supermarket at 3am, getting something weird, that just makes you feel… alive?

3 Likes

Don’t my late night / early morning super market runs average out to a zero sum game?

2 Likes

Do you know, I can’t remember the last time I did that? Am I even sure any of the supermarkets near me are 24 hours, other than the wal-mart, which doesn’t count?

2 Likes

Aren’t I averaging over a lifetime, but aren’t I still betting I’ve done it more recently than you, based on your comment?

1 Like

#Hot or Hottest?

8 Likes

Most hottestest?

3 Likes

Did you bring your Xanax, @daneel?

Why do people think Merlot qualifies as red wine?

1 Like

The possibility of looking hot aside, do you not get uncomfortably warm performing onstage in a suit?

4 Likes

Sometimes you gotta make sacrifices? (63F, I was actually a little cold)

3 Likes