Did you ever want to play questions?

What the fuck, Disney?

How did you know that we actually talked about that very subject on the way home last night? :slightly_smiling:

Weren’t we impressed with how the projections helped integrate the scenery with the story and create more interesting options than could be done with physical props, while also being much quicker and quieter?

What involvement did “your friend” have with this aspect of the opera production?

3 Likes

He was the projection designer, doesn’t everyone know Greg?

4 Likes

First an earthquake, now heavy rain, thunder and lightning?

?

3 Likes

Don’t you Californians want some rain? Like a whole lot of rain?

3 Likes

Hell yeah, don’t we need it something fierce?
Isn’t the big problem right now that it’s just ending up in the darn storm drains?

2 Likes

Couldn’t you block those up?

3 Likes

But where would the water go?

9 Likes

So
 Uh
 How do you put on tire chains? (Asking for a friend)

3 Likes

Picked the wrong season for a road trip over the mountains? Would you believe I lived in the great Pacific Northwest for 20 years now and still haven’t put chains on?
Would a video help?

2 Likes

Nail one end in, drive forward one rotation?

6 Likes

Why do I always manage to hit the “bad mountain passes” when it’s predicted to Armageddon?

3 Likes

Get the wire rope ones that are incredibly easy and fast?

2 Likes

Hmm, do I go over the mountain, down the windy/rainy coast, or drive past the Cowliphate? :smile:

Did i mention I ordered a Top Gear branded roadside emergency kit? Didn’t it say it comes with extra smarm?

6 Likes

Well the windy rainy coast has the best tourist kitschy fun places to take breaks doesn’t it?

2 Likes

Where have you been, El Niño? Haven’t we missed you so? But do you have to give us all the storms in the same week? (Alternatively: if it keeps up like this, aren’t we going to have a long wet and wild winter here in southern California?) Aren’t all my water catch tanks full to overflowing already?

1 Like

Weld 'em on? :slightly_smiling:

Or just give the tweaker in the pull-out area $20 to do it for you?

2 Likes

If you drive past the Cowliphate, won’t you hit even worse weather crossing back over the SIerra from Nevada? (ETA: Didn’t I drive through that forsaken Eastern Oregon land the last time I drove back from CA as I was dodging wildfires?)

1 Like

If it rains enough, won’t that happen anyway? Doesn’t a good chunk of SD wash away due to the sandy soil as well, every time they get a real torrent?

he could stop by the fun and play his hurdy gurdy at them, or would that be cruel and unusual?

6 Likes