Did you ever want to play questions?

Doesn’t it depend on how much he’s been practicing?

3 Likes

Didn’t my cow-orker who lives in Truckee (on the west slope of the Sierras) already call out for the rest of the week because of the weather? Isn’t there another storm right behind this one?

3 Likes

Why does my knee hurt? I did nothing today and yet its swollen and hurts to go up stairs… why is getting old so painful?

7 Likes

Fortunately, we’ve recovered from the inch of snow we got last week in central CT, and the temps are headed back up into the 40s and 50s this week; isn’t that nice?

1 Like

If it was awesome wouldn’t everybody do it?

4 Likes

Try to enjoy being downstairs more?

2 Likes

Anyone seen my new favourite thing, One Punch Man?

?

Ain’t if effin hilarious?

1 Like

Don’t you think it’s a great idea if a five year old decides that it is time to mopping the kitchen floor?
Especially the same day you thought ‘its time to vacuum-clean’ and didn’t?
And has anybody the heart to stop such a initiative?

7 Likes

So my 20-month-old isn’t the only one “helping” mommy clean right now? (He’s “sweeping” the dining room along with her.)

6 Likes

Noop, and do they keep doing it?
Dit I have had many surprises sounding like: "look, I’ve cleaned the windows’? :wink:

But shouldn’t you never ever ask (or, oh my, summon) to do such a task after a certain age?

2 Likes

Is the child too big for this option?

7 Likes

Do you remember this?

3 Likes

Isn’t it funny that it works better to wait until friends are over and then ask THEM for help? And don’t you comfort yourself with the thought that your own teenagers must be just as helpful when they’re at their friends’ homes?

2 Likes

Did I laughed oud loud?
Did you thought about the probability the mop is just to small for my kid?

1 Like

Wasn’t the ending line “not recommended for children with allergies” the cherry on top?

1 Like

Do I not totally agree with that?

1 Like

What am I supposed to do if I want to tell someone to go to :cake:?

1 Like

Is anyone going to wish him a happy birthday?

8 Likes

If they’re going to the bakery, could they pick up some pie for me?

4 Likes
5 Likes