Did you ever want to play questions?

Take the 5 to the 101?

3 Likes

Why would that route require snow chains?

Well, from where I live, wouldn’t that route potentially cause a person to run into some :umbrella: or :snowflake: around the grapevine?

2 Likes

Why did I break my Cuisinart (the bowl cover tube lock, specifically) tonight while making dinner? And why is that the one replacement part they don’t carry at Cuisinart?

Does anyone have any suggestions for a replacement food processor, if it comes to that? (Although I’d hate to have to buy all new blades/disks for a different brand.)

3 Likes

Oh yeah, aren’t you all jelly at my brand new Top Gear roadside emergency bag? Aren’t you so jelly?

2 Likes

Am I the only person has trouble distinguishing TopGear from the person of Jeremy Clarkson? Isn’t that like “Jim’ll Fix It” being hosted by somebody else?

3 Likes

While Clarkson might be the biggest gear knobbler in a generation, don’t I still adore his boorishness?

2 Likes

Didn’t you ever watch the original Top Gear, when it was an actual motoring show?

And wasn’t original Clarkson so…odd?

3 Likes

Are you next going to ask me which sports team I prefer, like my mother-in-law does?

(“But who will teach your sons about sports?!?” “They’ll just have to learn it in the streets, I guess.” [actual conversation])

8 Likes

The streets? Is it safe out there?

4 Likes

Am I really considering writing about twerking in my next paper?

4 Likes

Awright, 'arry? See that ludicrous display last night?

2 Likes

Was was Wenger 'finking?!

2 Likes

I recently broke a Kitchenaid in a similar manner, is it okay if I tag along and see what others recommend as well?

2 Likes

Was anyone else waiting with baited breath for @Mindysan33 to discover the unpopular music opinion thread?

4 Likes

Aren’t we both going to be waiting a while, since no one seems to be coming to our aid? And won’t the after-Christmas sales be running out soon? Is it time for the hot glue gun?

Why is this the only model of their food processors that doesn’t have a replacement lid? Did they know something I’ve only recently figured out for myself?

1 Like

Didn’t I finally come across it? Isn’t it… interesting? is it like confession in a way?

1 Like

I would love to be of help.
But for dough, egg white, playdough, patisserie, I use this beast. (The mother of kitchenaid).

For rasping and other I use a mandoline.
Or a knive, do I love my knives. :wink:

So, sorry. But… The Hobart, if you can find one, definitely worth to buy.

4 Likes

Good news, bad news?

Maybe the Prep 9?

But doesn’t the $200 14 cupper make the most sense?

1 Like

Aren’t I going to have to give you a Donald, despite that beautiful beast?

6 Likes