Did you ever want to play questions?

Is there even the slightest chance that she put a lot of very bright lipstick on her lips and then kissed you?

(Yowch!)

2 Likes

What didn’t you miss?

6 Likes

Can I assume you unfortunately connected with a flailing appendage?

2 Likes

Misandry?

7 Likes

Well that looks a bit painful doesn’t it?

1 Like

Ouch!?

Is she properly contrite? (heh, vocabulary.com says: The word comes from the Latin roots com- meaning “together” and terere which means “to rub.” It’s also related to the Latin word conterere and is defined as “to bruise.” )

1 Like

Seriously @OtherMichael, are you really going to drop that picture and not say anything more? Aren’t I going to feel really self centered if I spout off about what’s bothering me before you explain how you got that shiner?

3 Likes

Didn’t I reel back seeing stars and lurch into the kitchen shouting incoherently, and only then think that I had better get her calmed down and distracted, so asked my wife to look at her head?

Which had just moments before jumped up into the air excitedly* in the same vertical zone that I was leaning down in, causing the top of her head to collide at no small velocity with my right eye socket?

Wouldn’t you know I have a weird funny headache on that side of my head today?

* she has two primary emotions: extreme excitement, and total meltdown. There’s also coloring, but I’m not sure if that counts as an emotion.

7 Likes

Welp, doesn’t that look painful? Aren’t they little pain bringers?

5 Likes

Isn’t it now my turn to go away for a few days, now that @chgoliz is back? Isn’t it just for a few days? Won’t you bastards all miss me greatly (and if you don’t, won’t my fee-fees be hurt)? Don’t I hope you all have a great few days while I’m outta here?

Isn’t that Bjork waggling her eyebrows, just cause?

10 Likes

OMG, ow. Aren’t kids delightful? Hope the headaches clear up soon.

3 Likes

Couple of days, that’s going to be really pretty!

2 Likes

Egads, man; is your child a champion kick-boxer, by any chance?

4 Likes

Shouldn’t you be hiding things like this from social media so your family doesn’t get a reputation for abusing family members? Because, daaaamn!

2 Likes

Isn’t that picture an understatement, as the colors just didn’t come out well, and it’s even purple-ier today?

Did I mention how, earlier in the day, my eldest son kicked me in the nuts because he was bored?

And wasn’t that a learning experience?

8 Likes

I cannot hear you over the grounding he just got in my mind, is he insane?

4 Likes

Pretty as a picture, one might say? And speaking of pictures…isn’t there something about your post that brings to mind a picture of Donald Sutherland?

4 Likes

But how could you do this, just when I read an interesting article that made me think of you?

White Flight predates post-WWII and the FHA

(Have a wonderful time!!!)

2 Likes

He’s five, and was just sitting there on the sofa, and sorta lifted his leg and kicked out? He taps on a lot of things, jitters, jumps, raps and rocks? Wasn’t I cross and angry, but also tried to temper that with the knowledge of his lack of knowledge?

2 Likes

10 Likes