Dilbert creator Scott Adams uncover the hidden satanic symbolism in Joe Biden's campaign slogan

There is also the current president: Donald John Trump? Maybe not, BUT …

… Trump’s original family name is Drumpf, and the German equivalent of “John” is “Johann”. Therefore:

Donald 6
Johann 6
Drumpf 6

Same as Reagan, after all!

30 Likes

Scott Adams has been writing about Satanic issues for some time.

phil

17 Likes

You can “prove” any bloody thing using numerology. It’s catnip to wack-jobs and conspiracy nuts. I could do something equally valid (or invalid) to Scott Adams’ name, but, then, I’m not insane. Yet.

26 Likes

Uh, what? You’ve got a strange map.

3 Likes

This, my friends, is what happens when you get high off your own press clippings.

14 Likes

It’s funny that the guy who spent his life saying that everyone working in offices is a moron and an incompetent was never able to get promoted when he worked in an office. It must have been reverse racism and sexism.

5 Likes

In 2016, Adams actively advertised that he was willing to put his “knowledge of persuasion” to active use in support of whichever presidential candidate if someone was willing to pay him to do so. He then made an announcement that he was supporting the republicans based on the estate tax but didn’t actually announce that someone had paid him.

So my question is, what is the legal tax and political contribution declaration status of all this? Is it just “dark money” that nobody has a right to know about?

If I were to guess, I would have said that Adams was likely to be a technocrat kind of liberal at heart but it seems that the urge to grift has made him a true Trumpian.

16 Likes

Numerology is like math, except instead of rigid logic you use bullshit to solve problems.

26 Likes

Summary: “These letters kinda look like you could make them into number sixes, therefore they are all really just number sixes.”"

Also: don’t eat Muenster cheese because, you know. . . “monster” cheese.

15 Likes

I don’t know. If you take out the middle five letters of “SCOTT ADAMS” you end up with “SC-AMS” so maybe this isn’t all bullshit.

25 Likes

That would be the REAL MAP, not the Deception Map that the Dark Lords of Scranton would like you to follow. Open your eyes!

10 Likes

Scott Adams just couldn’t Avoid Loserthink
loser

6 Likes

Assuming you mean Scott, I hate to break it to you but there are plenty of reasons pre-dating Trump to stop enjoying Dilbert. For example:

18 Likes

I often have a hard time determinining if people like him actually believe these things, or they’re just trying to cynically rally the evangelical/Alex Jones crowd over a bunch of nonsense…

3 Likes

There is only one possible response to this post:

“Nice interrobang, Mark!”

7 Likes

I wonder if he’s still doing the “smug vegetarian” schtick he adopted around the time he started marketing his (apparently tasteless and unappetizing) “Dilberitos” in the late 90s. Hard to imagine all the other MAGA kids letting him play with them if he still trash talks their barbecues.

8 Likes

Rule of goats.

20 Likes

Scott Raymond Adams anagrams to Satan Commy Dotards

22 Likes

Waiting for PlannedChaos to come and defend this shit-stain.

2 Likes

Adams’ descent into unhinged madness began with the Men’s Rights Movement and other forms of weaponized misogyny, so his hard alt-right tack was never in doubt.

I’m actually relieved from reading this thread that Adams is now known to be a monster. Not so long ago, most people had no idea who the maker of everyone’s office-door clippings really was. I guess BB isn’t exactly representative of the world, but it’s a start.

30 Likes