Dilbert creator Scott Adams uncover the hidden satanic symbolism in Joe Biden's campaign slogan

Yeesh–as I’ve seen pointed out elsewhere, if you had a close family member who sat you down at the kitchen table and laid out this nonsense for you, there is no way that you wouldn’t at least consider psychiatric intervention of some sort.

To be clear, I’m not speculating about any specific mental illness, but I am pointing out that this is some bizarro-level shit that is something apart from just being the run of the mill asshole he’s been for some time. This isn’t just him using sock puppets to talk about how fuckable he is on the internet or speaking in his “persuasion” gibberish, this is some scary indicator stuff.

10 Likes

4ctp3w1

14 Likes

The Book of Revelation was the last book accepted into what we now consider the Bible, it’s not much better than the apocryphal books, and in fact is still left out of the commonly used Bible in many Eastern rite churches.

Nobody really knows who wrote the Book of Revelation, it could have been Satan himself to throw us off and/or trick us into creating the kind of chaos he thrives upon.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was not making us believe he didn’t exist, it was making us do the devil’s work while thinking we were doing God’s work.

6 Likes

I didn’t think an artist would be able to put me off their art. I still enjoy Kevin Spacey films. I still think Cosby is funny. I believe I learned something about life from Louis CK. They are terribly flawed people, but still great artists. What Scott Adams succeeded in doing though is to retroactively recast all his art. Dilbert isn’t poking fun at the system, society, and humanity - it’s poking fun at all us poor shlubs who in some way resemble Dilbert and participate in the rat race. Scott’s art is nothing but one prolonged jeer at everyone who doesn’t subscribe the life philosophy of “I’ve got mine, fuck you”.

12 Likes

The greatest trick was believing a beardy man created the universe, or whatever other religious flavored koolaid anyone wants to drink

11 Likes

Ronald Wilson Reagan anagrams to
Insane Anglo Warlord

22 Likes

His audience is people who believe that invisible, bronze age superheroes that look like them control the universe so, really, why not?

3 Likes

Douglas Adams’ fan and biography Neil Gaiman agrees…

neil-gaiman-not-kidding

It hardly matters if the effect is the same. Who says the thing about the goats?

Yeah, that.

And people continued to defend him for years on that shit…

Hard to write a book when you don’t exist…

18 Likes

Numerology is like math, except instead of rigid logic you use bullshit to create problems.

19 Likes

Boy, it’s really going to mess with Scott’s math skills when he learns that the 666 translation has always been wrong, and the actual number is 616. But no, he’ll find another wacky math way of getting to the same conclusion of course.

8 Likes

As if the actual numbers ever mattered when doing numerology.

13 Likes

Agreed. But at the same time you can’t use that argument with someone who truly believes Satan is real, it’s a non-starter. So I try to use their own beliefs against them.

2 Likes

It sure seems that, based on the actual words of the bible, Evangelicals do the work of Satan, and Satanists are doing the Lord’s work?

Weird.

10 Likes

17 Likes

OH man… I mean, I used to like Dilbert back in the day. But he’s devolved into a complete loon.

I wonder if he still drinks Monster Energy Drink?

2 Likes

Dilbert has also been used to attack the science of climate change.

9 Likes

You know who else lives at the bottom of a hole? Satan.

Coincidence? I think not. We are onto his shit now.

6 Likes

I’ve been aware of Scott Adams being an asshole for a while (Trumper, MRA-embacer, probably anti-trans stuff, the whole gamut), but he’s always previously acted under the brand of a self-interested critical thinker. This is the first time I’ve heard of him invoking religion, let-alone hokey-and-not-even-really-accurate Revelations pulls. And then using it along with some satanic pareidolia? It’s hard to be disappointed in somebody who you know sucks shit, but dammit if he didn’t find a way.

11 Likes

The comments here have captured it: you can make anything into 666. Or into any number if you allow yourself to operate in an unhinged frenzy as Scott has done. There’s probably a math theory about that. Or a psych theory.

Here’s one:
If A is 1, B is two and so forth, SCOTT ADAMS is a 96 (DILBERT is a 69 but we’ll skip that). Then,

6 (part of 666) * SCOTT ADAMS
plus SCOTT ADAMS
minus 6 (part of 666)
equals - you guessed it, 666! Scott himself is hoist by his own petard.

19 Likes

First question:

Why are you repeating, and therefore spreading, this garbage?

4 Likes