Dildo throwing rebels hold Paiute artifacts hostage, refer to native peoples as "savages"

It blows my mind that spitting on your hand is more binding than legislation.

3 Likes

Probably a great way to spread smallpox, too.

7 Likes

Have you SEEN our congress? yetch

5 Likes

As an aside, I am trying to pair down my insults so their are… Well… Insulting, but not derogatory to an unanticipated group. Kinda like, “what insults cause the least friendly fire”.

I think you are honestly correct. It should be fuckwads. Equally insulting, less chance of collateral damage.

10 Likes

Seemed like an appropriate substitution.

3 Likes

see also, the gender neutral colostomy bag.

the plural is a Confederacy of Colostomy Bags

8 Likes

copy pasta?

2 Likes

Wow, when you figure out which two can over every situation let me know!

:stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

“Demand,” not “expect.”

3 Likes

I said what I meant. If they demand help from the feds but expect the usual treatment, it might result in some sympathy, but makes less of a statement then being independent and solving the problem themselves.

1 Like

makes less of a statement then being independent and solving the problem themselves.

Actually a sentiment I hear from my shittier Republican friends on why we shouldn’t fund social programs on reservations.

Very similar wording, in fact.

EDIT: Not taking a dig at you, to be clear.

4 Likes

The statements may be similar, but I doubt if the sentiments behind them are. I would guess that republicans were simply being cheapskates. But I prefer independence because it strengthens the native groups, which I am going to guess the republicans wouldn’t be keen on. I think natives are better off avoiding assimilation.

Isn’t the use of human language to frame the problem speciesist? Please phrase your statement in bird song if you really want to prove your non-speciesism.

21 Likes

Yep.

The tribe I belong to is known as the Citizen Band (each tribe is composed of various sub groups called Bands). We are known as this because we were the first group to take US Citizenship, in the hopes it would help in future legal matter with the government.

6 Likes

I can make quite a few sounds of other species, but not bird song. I can do a mean hawk screech, but it hurts a lot.

Also, I happen to be a different phenotype from most of the rest of my own species, so I am more likely to strike out in new and interesting directions.

1 Like

I am a touch confused (likely my fault), and I really hate to ask someone to Google something for me, but I don’t honestly know what you are referring to. Any hints? If not, no worries.

I am a member of the Potawatomi Tribe, Citizen Band.

There other bands such as the Prairie Band. They took the name “Citizen Band” because they accepted American Citizenship, in the hopes that would give them more legal rights and current and future treaties would be honored or at least enforceable in courts. Not so much.

18 Likes

The treaty that said, “Hey, feel free to kidnap our children and beat them whenever they try to speak our language”? I think they honored that one.

2 Likes

You know I feel like that might be a little cruel to people with colostomy bags. I’m betting they’d agree with you, but that’s a pretty shit thing to be dealing with in general.

I’m also willing to posit that douche could still be fine. As far as I understand it douches are pretty bad for vaginas.

So long as we consider douche bag insulting because they’re dangerous and harm women, as opposed to ew vaginas gross. I think we’re fine.

But then I have a penis, so I’m not exactly an expert in the keeping and care of lady parts. And it’s not really my call or business if it happens to offend anyone.

2 Likes

This is assuming that the tard in fucktard implys mentally handicap, rather then a one piece skin tight leotard like fuck outfit…hold on once second while i change into my fucktard.

Men Wearing Fucktards:

11 Likes