Ding, Dong, Trumpcare's Dead: GOP Health Care Bill Collapses With 2 Senators' Dissent

Are there any videos of both of those shots?

Those pictures suggest ⊥rump has the driving position of someone who desperately needs an eye test but refuses to admit it.

1 Like

Trump’s Twitter meltdown today is something to behold.

With that last one showing he really has no idea how Congress works or why the bill collapsed.

7 Likes

2 Likes

This is definitely a metaphor for something.

5 Likes

This comment

reminds me of this Daily Mash article

12 Likes
1 Like

I can understand a 14 yearold in high school not knowing the difference between needing 50 votes under Budget Reconciliation as opposed to the supermajority of 60 needed to override a filibuster…

But for President Trump to be ignorant of this is staggering.

It’s like your garage mechanic not knowing what an engine is.

It’s like a farmer not knowing what dirt is.

It’s— excuse me, I have to fill out my citizenship papers for Iceland —

13 Likes

Raaiyiiiinnnnn…

8 Likes

Almost as crazy as how 7 states basically control the presidential election.

12 Likes

Obama tried that. Look where it got him.

ETA: And it’s hard for Democratic senators to cooperate with the Republicans when the latter write a bill by themselves in secret, excluding the Democrats.

9 Likes

Geez, this is so stupid. They could be hit by a truck tomorrow.

6 Likes

NICE!

14 Likes

Waits for the next inevitable ‘Negative Nancy’ to come try to shit on that tiny iota of good news as well…

A reminder to them:

11 Likes

Does that explain the feeling of being vacuumed in the head whenever I read about the latest developments in US domestic politics?

Tories must be the party of Dyson, then.

But I guess Democrats sure are the Party of Roomba?

2 Likes

More anodyne, milquetoast words from Schumer.

To be clear, they don’t object to health insurance, they object to being forced to buy it.

In 2017, there are few things more genuinely truly American than a photo of Donald J. Trump farting in a semi truck.

12 Likes

That’s his Twitter Face.

5 Likes

We need a massive effort to get people their IDs for 2018.