Disability advocate: I'm being harassed by the owner of ammunition company who put my image on a bag of bullets

Originally published at: Disability advocate: I'm being harassed by the owner of ammunition company who put my image on a bag of bullets - Boing Boing

5 Likes

Guns create a polite society, eh?

16 Likes

Add his picture and “Have you seen me?”

51p-dmMX5HL.AC_UL210_SR210,210

17 Likes

It’s Justin Nazaroff, owner of Fenix Ammunition out of Michigan and he is a full on fascist, anti-government conspiracy nut who has made a lot of antagonistic meme-like threats to a lot of different people. He is a total fucking POS true-believer who won’t sell to cops or government agencies, he hates the government so much. He was/is one of those anti-covid “lock down” types who violated all the local orders at the height of it.

I say this seriously, if he isn’t on the FBI watch list already, he should be.

17 Likes

The shocking thing is that this clown has followers willing to commit violence for him.

7 Likes

The fact that Twitter doesn’t ban based on this kind of behaviour is unconscionable and suffficient reason to leave the platform for Mastodon or Bluesky.

18 Likes

In any country with a functional legal system, an unbiased judiciary, and incorruptible law enforcement his actions would be considered intimidation and threat of death.
In the USA however…

4 Likes

IS there such a place?

Agreed. But is the USA even close to this ideal?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.