Disgraced American Apparel founder lives in weird concrete mansion with Kanye's creepy associates, and bankruptcy trustee wants them out

Originally published at: Disgraced American Apparel founder lives in weird concrete mansion with Kanye's creepy associates, and bankruptcy trustee wants them out | Boing Boing

1 Like

The 11,000-square-foot house was built in the 1920s by Frank Garbutt, an early Hollywood tycoon, in an unusual concrete style meant to withstand natural disasters.

Garbutt never reckoned on the possibility that a bunch of slimeballs living there might be a disaster in its own right . It will take a power wash of boiling water throughout the house to make it inhabitable after these sleazy bums are kicked out.

4 Likes

ezgif.com-gif-maker (1)

The house looks quite nice, though. I’ve always wanted a house by the lake.

4 Likes

Ye’s political operations

I haven’t laughed so much for months!

4 Likes

How am I just now discovering this song? Probably because I don’t listen to German Reggae. Thanks for that link!

7 Likes

Huge mansion? A Kanye connection? A flock of noted creeps? This real estate listing title writes itself:

“Best West Sex Pest Guest Nest!”

5 Likes

Try some of Peter Fox’s other songs too. I love Alles neu. (The video is kinda trippy which really only adds to it for me.)

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.