Disgusting Bottom-Feeder Rudy Giuliani Is Disgusting

Rudy Giuliani took to the airwaves today to tell a funny story about Rush Limbaugh and ended up talking about how he peeped at golfer Michelle’s Wie’s panties. It was so gross that even Steve Bannon looked uncomfortable.

Nasty, disgusting human.

6 Likes

buffoon

noun

buf·​foon | \ (ˌ)bə-ˈfün \

Definition of buffoon

1 : a ludicrous figure : clown

2 : a gross and usually ill-educated or stupid person acting like a ridiculous buffoon

3 Likes

Water is wet and Trump is gross. In other news…

7 Likes

Wow. I had to watch because I was sure Bannon has zero morals. But yeah, it really looked like Bannon was visibly uncomfortable. Who would’ve thought?

4 Likes

You know you’ve hit bottom when your behavior makes Bannon squirm.

6 Likes

It’s probably more akin to Hitler being annoyed by someone telling a panty joke in a meeting while he’s trying to get the whole world domination thing rolling.

5 Likes

Other takeaways from Giuliani’s telling of this story:

• Giuliani would drive so Limbaugh could spend more time enjoying the tobacco products that eventually killed him
  • Even when they were ostensibly buddying around, Limbaugh addressed him as “Giuliani” instead of “Rudy”
  • Rudy seems to be wearing even more orange makeup now than he was when Trump was still in office
5 Likes

Maybe not to sully the good name of Rudolf

2 Likes

And also: gross :nauseated_face:

4 Likes

That’s only because of the cameras. In private? Buwahahaha

2 Likes

“I said Roger, it’s not me, it’s not you…” who is he talking about? Does he think this is such a wonderful jest that he should just recycle it about any right wing sleaze bag he hangs out with?

2 Likes
3 Likes

“What this person should have remembered from that day was the fact that I shot 64 and beat every male golfer in the field leading our team to victory,” Wie West wrote. “I shudder thinking that he was smiling to my face and complimenting me on my game while objectifying me and referencing my ‘panties’ behind my back all day.

10 Likes

Ugh. Here’s a factoid that occurs to me: Wie and Obama went to the same high school.

2 Likes

This deserves its own post, tbh. Awesome.

1 Like

I agree. But all of my previous “headline” posts have never gone beyond a few views… but have soon after ended up being featured by BB. So, whatever. :relaxed:

2 Likes

Truth:

2 Likes

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.