Uh-oh! Giuliani is acting strange in his den again, this time behind an Abe Lincoln filter

Originally published at: Uh-oh! Giuliani is acting strange in his den again, this time behind an Abe Lincoln filter | Boing Boing

2 Likes

Yes, I think we’ve found the problem …

12 Likes

Ugggh. First Bannon worshiping a 1/6 flag at a recent Virginia gQp rally and now Guiliani Lincoln cosplay? Loser Magaciples are desperate for a trump (Youngkin) win.

7 Likes

I see his Abraham Lincoln impression is about as skillful as his Queen Elizabeth II impression.

He doesn’t even have the excuse of being drunk at a live event this time. He had an opportunity to do as many takes as he wanted and that’s the one he decided was a winner.

13 Likes

At first glance, I wondered “Why is Rudy pretending to be Tom Petty’s Mad Hatter?”

7 Likes

Oh how the mighty fall, stumble, and drool…

6 Likes

If I were his son I’d be seriously worried about his well-being and arranging an appointment with a neurologist right about now. Unfortunately for Rudy, this is his son, then and now:

6 Likes

I keep thinking about how he’d probably have a statue in Times Square today if he’d had the decency to die 20 years ago.

12 Likes

Right there, yeah he ain’t got no decency, never had, never will.

7 Likes

He want to convince people that he’s still a lawyer, and not a cat?

6 Likes

How about … “ABE-normal”??

I’ll see myself out.

9 Likes

Did he… know the filter was on? Rudy being Rudy, it seems quite possible - probable, even - that he turned it on by accident and had no idea what was going on.

4 Likes

It’s amazing that he still thinks he has any relevancy or influence, and that people will actually listen to any message he puts forth.

Generally most people would think “Hmm… a filter… it’s cheesy and will diminish my message, but people will like the quirkiness”.

Rudy was probably “Hmm… Abe Lincoln because of the bedroom name… Much better than the dog ears I was planning on!”

4 Likes

The cure for this is not to be spoken of.

1 Like

ezgif.com-gif-maker (5)

2 Likes

5 Likes

He’s almost completely unintelligible. Wtf?

3 Likes

4 Likes

… Hoteliers?

8 Likes

How much is his cameo to re-enact this scene?

2 Likes