Disinformation spreading Florida councilperson hospitalized with COVID-19

Serves him right.

If we’re lucky, he’ll die quickly and free up the bed.

9 Likes

What about duckduckgo, or Bing?

6 Likes

I think OAN? Others are suspect. I think for him the mark of good journalism is that it’s removed by FB and/or youtube shortly after posting.

4 Likes

Bill Hicks on Religion

7 Likes

He fucked around, and now is finding out.

8 Likes

Those crisis actors are getting pretty good at planting their backstories.

14 Likes

Why the fuk are they treating him for this hoax?

3 Likes

Meanwhile, in the real world:
Idaho enacts ‘crisis standards of care’ protocol to battle worsening Covid | Idaho | The Guardian
Idaho public health leaders have activated “crisis standards of care” allowing healthcare rationing for the state’s northern hospitals because there are more coronavirus patients than the institutions can handle. …

9 Likes

Do unvaccinated go to the back of the line?

4 Likes

That is not mentioned in the article, but they’re essentially treating only those w/a good prognosis.

Gods, I am so tired of the wilfully ignorant fucking up our world.

11 Likes

In that nightmare scenario, the person with the best prognosis should get the next available bed.

So, downchecks for unvaccinated.
And age.
Weight.
Other conditions.

All decided on the fly by people who’ve probably been running ragged for too many hours.

11 Likes

Yeah, if only, right? I’d actually step into a church to see that one.

2 Likes

That’s “disinformation-spreading” and, for that matter, “phone’s screen protector.” Man, you’re not even trying.

That’s right. They are still on the line and have been working under terrible conditions for a long time. And now they are given the burden of having to choose who to treat or not. For someone in that field who really cares (and I’m assuming that is most of them), that has to be brutal. Just more emotional and psychological pain that doesn’t have to be happening.

7 Likes

His brand of “Christianity” would not be recognized by Jesus, who had much to say about liars and about those who fail to care for the poor, sick, and disadvantaged. He better hope that if he recovers he can be a new person, because the current version of him is doomed.

6 Likes

Problem is that it being Idaho, the fat, loudmouthed conservatives will go to the head of the line.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.