Dislikes About The Likes Button

Windows 7 - chrome.
This was what I was talking about

:smile:

1 Like

Iā€™ll take it that the silence and bikeshedding means the new change is fine and all are happy :grinning: (<- that is me grinning though the icon kind of looks like I have been awake all night taking drugs and am now eagerly waiting your response )

4 Likes

Have you also changed it so that the controls no longer fade when mouse focus is off a given post? If so, I applaud this decision.

2 Likes

I sure did, the fading is now very subtly and only for stuff that has colors (like the reply button)

(also fixed the j/k button so it correctly highlights)

1 Like

The panel is just so far away from the button that expands it, did not want people confused about why they are seeing a list of avatars, the heart ties it together (maybe I should style it a bit different)

Yeah itā€™s cool. Atta boy!

I still think walking the Like graph would be more valuable than individual Likes. I read through the pagerank algorithm and it didnā€™t look too bad. But I am also an idiot that overestimates his own skill :smiley:

Why does it now look like Iā€™ve liked all posts - why is the heart coloured by default? No likey!

What are you talking about? Screenshot?

Havenā€™t pressed the heart, but itā€™s pink, not grey.

Only on mobile, probably a bug. Not happening on desktop.

Ok sorry @daneel that was a community change I pulled in, I manually reverted it and redeployed.

2 Likes

We have a ā€œjust kiddingā€ button?

#at last!

5 Likes