Disneyland and Disney World have a real problem with people pooping in line

I’ve never seen this issue despite spending a fair amount of time there. But there are things they could do better.

One example that went on for many years was that at Disneyland the Toy Story parking lot (which is a couple blocks away from the Disneyland entrance) didn’t have any guest bathrooms, or even porta-johns. So on a busy day a family that may have driven hours to get there would have to wait in a long queue of cars to pay and enter the lot, followed by a long queue to board the shuttle bus, go on a bus ride, exit the bus, then wait in a long security check line before finally getting to the entrance plaza with restrooms. (Which might have their own queue.) So it could make for a pretty terrible arrival experience. It’s amazing that they didn’t have more of these incidents on the shuttle or elsewhere.

3 Likes

You touched on a couple of the reasons in some of your comments, but among several other things the attraction queues are a place for people to be that isn’t crowding walkways. The queues for some of the larger attractions can hold thousands of people in a relatively small amount of space, and they might otherwise be creating logjams around the rest of the park if they were just wandering aimlessly until their time came up.

3 Likes

If that happened, it would be a bowel time.

2 Likes

Basically, Mammon Mouse stuffs too many people into the parks without taking care that they can be provided for safely within them. And will continue to do so until the ticket sales drop off.

Not at all surprised.

They just haven’t yet found the point at which the punters will rebel. (And given the power of the mouse, maybe they never will.)

5 Likes

Disneyland - The Happiest Crappiest Place on Earth!

(Image lifted from Etsy seller Happy Day Applique; no affiliation)

2 Likes

:+1: for using a “Schitts Creek” gif!

Episode 1 Applause GIF by Friends

2 Likes

Stand Up What GIF by 800 Pound Gorilla Media

bow down taylor swift GIF

3 Likes

They are ridiculously efficient. When I was 7, I got separated from my family in Tomorrowland and, within 5 minutes, one of their designated child spotters (complete with badge and id) found me, took me underground to city hall on a golf cart, while other employees told my family to go to city hall. We were reunited in 30 minutes
Likewise, I was riding the Indiana Jones ride and lost my wallet. We went back and told the employee at the start of the line who directed us to a door that led to where they onboard passengers. I told them my plight; they asked me to wait. Within 3 minutes, an employee spotted my wallet with night vision googles and returned it to me.

4 Likes

“Mr. Turd’s Wild (biohazard) Ride”

news apple GIF

4 Likes
3 Likes

Two words: Pack Out

/s

3 Likes

5277adec-5481-4400-860f-5bca3f343e25_text

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.