DIY Halloween: Baby Jackhammer Jill

Congratulations! You did good! :slight_smile:

Congrats Maggie!!!

Congrats on the kiddo!

Hey for fun, have you and your husband talk in a completely made up language. They absorb it like a sponge. Then you guys will have your own little secret code no one else knows. Might be helpful in these days of surveillance.

Congratulations!

Congratulations to mom and baby. Dad too.

Yay, wonderful news! Congrats Maggie!

Been following you and BoingBoing for years. Happy to hear that you’ve welcomed a new ‘happy mutant’ to the family. While she is already beautiful … more importantly, I’m sure she’ll be beautifully smart too. Best wishes for happy & healthy parenting!!!

Congratulations on your beautiful baby! From one mother to another, its an amazing accomplishment, I hope you heal well and your bask in your new family glow!

Congratulations, and I look forward to future BB articles cutting through all the nonsense and pseudoscience regarding raising babies as you work through it.

p.s. I don’t remember the circumstances surrounding my signing up for my first library card, but I was old enough to basically-legibly write my own name in the signature area on the back. That’s a better keepsake, IMO, than a purely symbolic card obtained at birth.

Congratulations to you guys! Love her costume too!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.